NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

temperature check on my hield > brogdon take? 

I mean, Hield certainly has him in PPGZ! but Brogdon has arguably been better across the board so far this year and he'll always be the better defender. Certainly a SSS as we both know Hield won't keep up with his .614 eFG% nor will Brogdon keep up his .584. 

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Think they'd be #5, behind Boston, Philly, Bucks and Pacers. Who are you taking the Kawhi-less Raptors over, Pacers?

I think that’s a real series that goes 7 tbh

53 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Bucks, Celtics, Pacers, Magic, then Raptors.

Forgot the Magic my b 

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So where would that place the Bucks sans Giannis? :P

Gonna give the Bucks a ton of credit. They look damn impressive to begin the year I don’t want to discredit them in anyway but that almost looks like an aberration in terms of what we saw from Toronto all season. I mean even without Kawhi they are 3-1 and have looked dynamic in basically every game this season. Bucks certainly had our number that night though. Good to see you back man.

Just now, kyle21121 said:

Gonna give the Bucks a ton of credit. They look damn impressive to begin the year I don’t want to discredit them in anyway but that almost looks like an aberration in terms of what we saw from Toronto all season. I mean even without Kawhi they are 3-1 and have looked dynamic in basically every game this season. Bucks certainly had our number that night though. Good to see you back man.

For sure, man. I just had to give ya crap because I wasn't around last Monday to do it. I was at that game too. 3 rows from the court. Was pretty damn epic.

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

For sure, man. I just had to give ya crap because I wasn't around last Monday to do it. I was at that game too. 3 rows from the court. Was pretty damn epic.

Haha yea I knew I’d hear from you when you got back. Nice timing I didn’t know today was the return date for you. That’s awesome though great game to go see. 

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, Hield certainly has him in PPGZ! but Brogdon has arguably been better across the board so far this year and he'll always be the better defender. Certainly a SSS as we both know Hield won't keep up with his .614 eFG% nor will Brogdon keep up his .584. 

Yeah we'll see. Hield is legit. He had a really nice shooting season last year. 

Archived