NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

29 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Some people may have forgotten but not me I am more than old enough in the meantime I recognize Grant Hill as a top-10 player in his prime I also believe that is where Jayson Tatum is heading

Tatum won't ever be the creator that Hill was though.

14 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I got 6/10 smh 

IT comeback confirmed tonight. Superteam activate 

You're a casual hoop fan though, so not surprising. Only hyping up Jokic and other big men....Not a big shocker that you couldn't figure out the perimeter players shooting splits in this trivia.

Let's go!!!! Lil Zeke is about to make a late season run at 6th man of the year!

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You're a casual hoop fan though, so not surprising. Only hyping up Jokic and other big men....Not a big shocker that you couldn't figure out the perimeter players shooting splits in this trivia.

Let's go!!!! Lil Zeke is about to make a late season run at 6th man of the year!

I haven't even unleased my Jokic is better than Embiid take on the forum. Show me some respek 

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Hope IT doesn't take minutes away from a superior player like Morris 

I just don't see it happening. Not sure how the rotation is going to work out...we'll see...but Malone loves Morris and he's been so great. Beasley and Morris have the highest FG% amongst guards since January 1st lol. Denver's backcourt is so stacked.

I could see the rotation looking something like this:

Murray//Morris

Harris//IT

Barton//Beasley

Millsap//Craig

Jokic//Plumlee

That would just be going all in on the three guard lineups and cutting Lyles minutes (who has been by far the worst guy in the rotation this year). But yeah, idk. The Nuggets have a lot of flexibility and have been hurt, so I think another guy in the rotation isn't a bad thing, but it will be tough for Malone if the Nugs get healthy.