NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

Turner was kind of a mess last year, but if he breaks out that's a nice deal.

I also like the Randle deal so much more than the Nance deal. How much better is Nance than Kenneth Faried? 

Quite a bit.  Mainly because LNJ isn't a stiff.

4 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Also, are the Suns like decent now?

Like, they have a lot of different guys who can contribute, but I'm just not sure how they all fit together.

Lol no, we are still terrible but at least should be more enjoyable to watch with a good coach and a competent basketball system.

I expect a huge year out of Booker, the biggest thing that will hinder him is having no point guard but he didn't have one last year either and still put up 25/5/5.

Ayton will average something like 15/10 at minimum, potentially more but I don't want to set that expectation too high. Ryan Anderson and Trevor Ariza on the wings provide a lot of space for him down low to go to work.

5 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Also, are the Suns like decent now?

Like, they have a lot of different guys who can contribute, but I'm just not sure how they all fit together.

idk. we have more than two NBA players this year, so that is good. we don't have a PG tho, so that's not good.

15 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

hard pass on both.

doesn't really matter as much considering the position CLE's in right now, but that's a rough one iyam. 

The nice thing about LNJ’s contract.it, it’s front loaded. So he could turn into a very tradeable contract. In 2/3 years