NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

31 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Dallas got it down to 4 and then Booker went into takeover mode. Amazing.

Last one from me tonight but here are the Suns offensive possessions after Dallas cut it down to 4:

- Booker makes 9 foot shot

- Booker turnover

- Ariza missed 3

- Booker makes 25-foot 3

- Booker makes layup and-1 (makes the FT)

- Ariza misses 3

- Booker makes 26-foot 3

- Booker makes 25-foot 3

lead up to 11. After Jackson hit back to back 3’s, Booker hit another, and then on the next play got fouled on a 3 and made 2/3 free throws.

unreal.

Julius Randle with quite the NO debut. 25 pts on 15 shots, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, no turnovers (big for him)... in just 24 minutes! Also 2/4 from 3 is a good sign. Excited for this NO team, what a frontcourt between him, AD and Mirotic.

Also cool to see Randle, AD and Darius Miller all on same team getting big minutes. 

7 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

OMG I ******* love that KAT got half the shot attempts that Derrick Rose got.  Thibs is amazing.

KAT's passive though. I'm still salty about him making an all-nba team while having the 5th highest usage percentage on his own team. What a joke smh 

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Clutch last second pull-up from Gary Harris there.

That was actually a really impressive win for the Nuggets. Last couple of years they would have found a way to lose that. Pretty ugly offensive game but they figured it out. Millsap was pretty poor offensively, but he was so impressive on the defensive end.

Boban is our kryptonite