NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

LOL...they not gonna be better than Houston. Stop it.

I think they put Houston out if those two meet in the playoffs.  Harden and Paul are really good, but LeBron is still the best basketball player in the world.  And his cast is going to be pretty good this year.  I just can't see anyone in the league bouncing the Lakers outside of Golden State.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I think they put Houston out if those two meet in the playoffs.  Harden and Paul are really good, but LeBron is still the best basketball player in the world.  And his cast is going to be pretty good this year.  I just can't see anyone in the league bouncing the Lakers outside of Golden State.

who is "they"?  if its espn i dont take them cornballs serious anyway.  this aint the east.  lakers will need time to gel and stuff and their young guys dont have playoff experience.  lakers will be good cause of lebron but not good enough to be better than the rockets this season. 

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

who is "they"?  if its espn i dont take them cornballs serious anyway.  this aint the east.  lakers will need time to gel and stuff and their young guys dont have playoff experience.  lakers will be good cause of lebron but not good enough to be better than the rockets this season. 

Brandon Ingram is going to be a problem.  Kyle Kuzma is also going to be really good playing with both LeBron and Rondo.  The Lakers have a good mix of youth and guys who have a ton of big game experience.  The main person I would be worried about if the Lakers played the Rockets is Clint Capela.  Capela is really good and the Lakers don't have a big that can match-up with him.

Because bigs are their weakness, Luke Walton has already been on record saying that LeBron and Kuzma will see some time at center and they're probably going to run that small lineup that Golden State runs (obviously nowhere near the talent GSW has).  But this Laker team is going to be running and gunning and I think they have the pieces to do it.

Melo stunk it up yesterday. He was terrible. Then in like 3 minutes scored 10 points and put the game away from us.....the ups and downs are going to be fun this season. 

it is interesting to see some of the line ups that MDA has put out there. He originally said that he was planning to split the 4 between Melo and Tucker right down the middle and they wouldnt play together much, but yesterday he experimented with a lot of small ball with Tucker/Melo together. 

also i know its just pre season but James Ennis on the min >>>>>>>>>>>> Trevor Ariza at 15 million

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So is Jimmy Butler going to sit out the season or are the wolves eventually gonna trade him for basically nothing?

No, word is he doesn't want to sit out any games. So if he's not traded before the season, he will report to the TWolves.