NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

8 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

So the Raptors gonna tease us again?

They have a legitimate superstar for the playoffs now. I mean they were always good in the regular season, but you know Lowry will shrink at some point, so you need someone who will be able to carry the squad when that happens. Kawhi will be that guy that you can expect to go heads up with opposing teams superstar. They are for real this year. 

On 12/9/2018 at 12:13 PM, beekay414 said:

Hawks screwed up something severe, man. Trading Doncic for a chucker and a 1st will go down as one of the biggest WTF moments in NBA history. 

Laughed at that trade the moment it was made. Doncic is going to be a superstar, Young is meh. 

59 minutes ago, champ11 said:

just working fam. playing futsal tonight. was hoping to watch some good hoops before bed last night but your boys didn't show up. what's good with you 

Pretty much the same man, and yeah the Dubs got destroyed. Like legit destroyed from the opening tip. 

But I mentioned you after the Kyrie take over late yesterday against the Wizards lollll.