NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

LeBron definitely doesn't have the same explosiveness as he had last year. And his late game offense is still the same ole step back trey ball. I mean when you lose your athleticism, all you gotta do is play further from the basket right??? Hilarious how little he posts up. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron definitely doesn't have the same explosiveness as he had last year. And his late game offense is still the same ole step back trey ball. I mean when you lose your athleticism, all you gotta do is play further from the basket right??? Hilarious how little he posts up. 

It's embarrassing  He should be turning himself into Karl Malone.

Lmao, Trae getting that Steph respect.

LeBron holds the rock for like 20 seconds and then passes it last second putting Hart in a tough situation.

But then next trip down he said F it, I'm just taking it right to the cup. 

Love late game LeBron FT shooting adventures lol.

LeBron is straight TRASH at the FT line end of games. Like straight TRASH. Kuzma with the big offensive rebound though and then Bron got the put back dunk.

If I'm an opposing team in a close game against the Lakers, I'm just fouling LeBron right when he touches the ball. Dude is never going to make both FTs, and there is a good chance he misses both.