NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

These were all from the last few days.  How do you go from this to whatever the hell he did at the FT line tonight?  How does his jumper look pure from 18 feet but look like he's throwing a bowling ball from 23?

There’s no muscle memory I guess loool

but the fact that he shows he can maybe he can eventually get back to normal?

Edited by Kip Smithers

10 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

These were all from the last few days.  How do you go from this to whatever the hell he did at the FT line tonight?  How does his jumper look pure from 18 feet but look like he's throwing a bowling ball from 23?

He said the ball slipped out of his hands which makes sense since his other FTs weren't like that one right? 

10 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Kangzzzz.

Fox is just at another level. Bogi is back. 

One of the most exciting teams int he league by far. Joerger is doing a nice job with the youngsters. I knew Fox was going to show out this year, but Hield looking like the real deal is HUGE. He played well to end last season and is carrying it over to this year. If they win 35+ games that would be pretty damn good. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

Well Denver vs Houston should be fun. It could be a good game, depending on which rockets team shows up. It could be over by halftime. 

Correction: PJ Tucker is questionable with an illness, its not gonna be a good game without him. I hope he doesnt have the same illness that is keeping Melo out. 

Edited by Pastor Dillon

9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Well Denver vs Houston should be fun. It could be a good game, depending on which rockets team shows up. It could be over by halftime. 

Correction: PJ Tucker is questionable with an illness, its not gonna be a good game without him. I hope he doesnt have the same illness that is keeping Melo out. 

The Nuggets offense hasn't really found it's rhythm yet...I'd be pretty surprised if they blew you guys out even with Tucker gone. CP3 is a tough matchup for Jamal and obviously Houston is incredible at attacking Jokic's weaknesses defensively even though Jokic has honestly been extremely good on that end this year. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

So Levert is expected to return this season?! No fractures, only minor structural damage, no surgery, but a dislocated foot. Unreal 

Nice.

Saw someone say DRose was on the court for all of PG's, Hayward's, and Levert's injuries. Which is kinda strange.