NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Nope. None were as drastic as the one posted here, but he did the pump fake/hesitation for all 3 of his FTs last night.

He's been doing that on his FTs all season though. So the pump fake is nothing new, but that extra hitch on the post FT? Yeah, that was something new. 

Still rooting hard for him. Won't be easy to get a respectable jumper, but he is still young enough to develop some sort of jumper. 

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Draymond suspended/benched for the game tonight. I'm assuming because of the KD incident.  

Image result for rubbing palms together gif

So it begins, our only hope... destruction from within. You can't be a player in the mold of Draymond, insane intensity and ferocity on the court, without it being part of who you are. For the most part the Warriors have kept it in check, they might always be able to, but usually athletes like Draymond eventually force a team's hand.... I'm getting way too ahead myself, they probably milk another 2-3 rings before Draymond ends it.

42 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Draymond apparently confronted Durant about his upcoming free agency last night.

Pure speculation: knowing Draymond, I'm guessing he questioned Durant's loyalty.

That’s so funny lmao. 

What is he gonna say when there’s no money left for him if KD stays “loyal” and re signs for max dollars