NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Was watching the Rockets game, lady ref called a foul on Capela for some unknown reason and at one point the ball clearly went of Jokic and she said Nuggs ball lol 

You get what I’m trying to say.

I wanted to keep watching but I just couldn’t do it.

#leanintogether

3 hours ago, persiandud said:

this draymond KD thing is HILARIOUS 

draymond calls him a binch and KD probably cried to management and got them to suspend dray. i love it! KD is who we thought he was 

and Draymond is who we thought he was. The idiot who's bullying arguably the best player in the league off his team lol.

10 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Was watching the Rockets game, lady ref called a foul on Capela for some unknown reason and at one point the ball clearly went of Jokic and she said Nuggs ball lol 

You get what I’m trying to say.

I wanted to keep watching but I just couldn’t do it.

1985 called and they want their take back you misogynist pig!

We can only hope that Green is going to be pissy going forward. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would do something that's undeniably his fault because he thinks he had a good reason and when  called out for it go, "The fook did I do?" Then he'll be mad that he's being singled out unfairly and hold grudges.

Edited by Mossburg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

and Draymond is who we thought he was. The idiot who's bullying arguably the best player in the league off his team lol.

If Durant was going to leave....Then he was going to leave regardless. Not because he got into it with Dray.....Who is his closest friend on the team. 

And I highly doubt Durant got Draymond suspended. Multiple players went after Draymond as they thought he was out of line and Kerr probably wanted to make a statement. But I don't know if that does anyone any good tbh. Durant is ticked off and now Draymond is likely ticked off.

All that leads to Houston getting smacked tomorrow!!!!

Yo @champ11 please tell me your boys aren't frauds???

It would be hilarious if it was indeed about loyalty.

"Hey guy who left the team that drafted him and had a great fanbase that loved him, who after playing a major role in losing a playoff series that was super close to our team then bolted for our team....WHY YOU AIN'T LOYAL THO??????????????????????????????"

15 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Image result for rubbing palms together gif

So it begins, our only hope... destruction from within. You can't be a player in the mold of Draymond, insane intensity and ferocity on the court, without it being part of who you are. For the most part the Warriors have kept it in check, they might always be able to, but usually athletes like Draymond eventually force a team's hand.... I'm getting way too ahead myself, they probably milk another 2-3 rings before Draymond ends it.

Somehow boogie will be blamed for this. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Durant was going to leave....Then he was going to leave regardless. Not because he got into it with Dray.....Who is his closest friend on the team. 

And I highly doubt Durant got Draymond suspended. Multiple players went after Draymond as they thought he was out of line and Kerr probably wanted to make a statement. But I don't know if that does anyone any good tbh. Durant is ticked off and now Draymond is likely ticked off.

All that leads to Houston getting smacked tomorrow!!!!

Yo @champ11 please tell me your boys aren't frauds???

Dude honestly......we aren't great right now. I think three of the four losses were not bad losses (@mem, vs MKE, vs HOU) but the Nets home loss was killer. All of them have been close games bc the team is v talented....but the team just looks whack right now. Like the vibe is totally off and they aren't having fun. And the offense is out of whack...they aren't creating any good looks. Gary Harris has always gotten clean looks and he's getting nothing right now. There is a lot of reasons I think I could get into, but they are definitely facing some adversity right now and I think they are way better than what they've shown. 

Even the 9-1 start I was disappointed with the offense. Losing Barton really hurts bc he is your best perimeter playmaker. Jamal is still going through growing pains as a PG and him and Jokic are dealing with minor injuries. 

It's crazy bc the bench has been fantastic...Monte Morris is like a Fred Van Vleet or Malcolm Brogdon type player....and the starters have been trash. Complete opposite of last year lol. Jokic has been extremely moody since the 25k fine and like isn't even talking to media really. It's disappointing.

Not frauds, but having real issues right now. Gotta figure it out. 

3 hours ago, Mossburg said:

We can only hope that Green is going to be pissy going forward. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would do something that's undeniably his fault because he thinks he had a good reason and when  called out for it go, "The fook did I do?" Then he'll be mad that he's being singled out unfairly and hold grudges.

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/11/14/warriors-locker-room-argument-kevin-durant-draymond-green

We can only hope this is all true.

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

Dude honestly......we aren't great right now. I think three of the four losses were not bad losses (@mem, vs MKE, vs HOU) but the Nets home loss was killer. All of them have been close games bc the team is v talented....but the team just looks whack right now. Like the vibe is totally off and they aren't having fun. And the offense is out of whack...they aren't creating any good looks. Gary Harris has always gotten clean looks and he's getting nothing right now. There is a lot of reasons I think I could get into, but they are definitely facing some adversity right now and I think they are way better than what they've shown. 

Even the 9-1 start I was disappointed with the offense. Losing Barton really hurts bc he is your best perimeter playmaker. Jamal is still going through growing pains as a PG and him and Jokic are dealing with minor injuries. 

It's crazy bc the bench has been fantastic...Monte Morris is like a Fred Van Vleet or Malcolm Brogdon type player....and the starters have been trash. Complete opposite of last year lol. Jokic has been extremely moody since the 25k fine and like isn't even talking to media really. It's disappointing.

Not frauds, but having real issues right now. Gotta figure it out. 

Bunch of excuses iyam.....Offense and defense are still top 10 which is promising. But the losing streak is no bueno.