NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

14 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

You were told that he was a low risk signing. This is why it was a good fit. He carried no risk and we have a coach and GM who were willing to move on quickly 

No no no no no. You don’t get to change the story. You and texansfan were 1000% adament that he’d be a good player on the Rockets and that he’d accept his role as the 6th man and lead the 2nd unit. Don’t change the narrative now. Everyone on this forum but you two saw this coming a mile away.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, champ11 said:

He's back !

Jokic has to be a top 5 highlight reel player, he throws so many jaw dropping passes.

...Really needs to do less passing and more scoring though, it's all well and good when he barley shoots in blowouts but we need that man taking 20 shots in slugfests since he is 100% best offensive weapon. His post game is our single best method of scoring IMO. Just lacks confidence.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jokic has to be a top 5 highlight reel player, he throws so many jaw dropping passes.

...Really needs to do less passing and more scoring though, it's all well and good when he barley shoots in blowouts but we need that man taking 20 shots in slugfests since he is 100% best offensive weapon. His post game is our single best method of scoring IMO. Just lacks confidence.

Last night was the first night vintage Joker was back this season. If he plays like he did last night we will be an elite offense and idgaf if he scores 10 or 25. 

I don’t think he lacks confidence at all I just think he has a different mindset than we are used to.