NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Last night was the first night vintage Joker was back this season. If he plays like he did last night we will be an elite offense and idgaf if he scores 10 or 25. 

I don’t think he lacks confidence at all I just think he has a different mindset than we are used to. 

Yeah maybe not confidence is the right word... It's clearly the euro mindset, he didn't grow up being the man on AAU squads and such where the goal is to get recognized. Still there are certainly times where I wish he could flip a switch and turn off that Euro mindset, realize he is the best option and just takeover, he is more than capable with his offensive arsenal. As our announcers always say, sometimes he's a little too selfless out there. 

I’ll give Boston credit in OT but man a ton just went wrong for Toronto and still would could have won this in regulation. Stevens improves to 8-14 vs Toronto now and I guess this is the 9th game in a row that the home team has won this matchup? That’s crazy. 

Green fouls out on ticky tack call with about 3 mins left in regulation was the biggest thing to go bad but also Pascal fouling out and OG getting hurt and not coming back we are just so beat up right now gotta reset and get a win vs Chicago tomorrow. 

Maybe a few bad calls in OT but it was still an absolute no show by Toronto in OT. 

2 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Imagine thinking Brad Stevens isn't a top 3 coach in the NBA

All right we're not getting into this yes Brad Stevens is a top coach, and is brilliant and certain categories of coaching. Brad Stevens at times has also shown the ability to overachieve with lesser Talent. But this is a situation where his philosophy like I've already said is like a great talented player but sometimes is too soft.

I truly believe in my heart that Brad Stevens and the Celtic players have to learn that simple philosophy. Otherwise they will not become an elite team