NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

15 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

How are the Rockets favored over the Blazers tonight?

5 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I just saw a line that had Houston 6.5 favorites against the blazers. Do people not watch basketball anymore?

So the real question is, do the blazers win outright tonight? I love DOGS. 

But seriously, can someone explain this? Makes me kind of skeptical honestly

Probably going to parlay this with the saints -6 on MNF

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

OKC is the #1 seed in the WC rn. 

If Grant keeps his 3P% up and Westbrook gets back to his average (currently at a legendarily awful 3P% for the season) then OKC is going to get past the 1st round finally. That defense is legit...but they need better outside shooting. Good enough right now, but not to win more than a game against the Warriors in a playoff series.

Edited by seminoles1

40 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If Grant keeps his 3P% up and Westbrook gets back to his average (currently at a legendarily awful 3P% for the season) then OKC is going to get past the 1st round finally. That defense is legit...but they need better outside shooting. Good enough right now, but not to win more than a game against the Warriors in a playoff series.

I wish we traded OKC Ariza but they don't have any contracts that would match up.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

OKC has had the easiest schedule in the league thus far, I believe.

Paul George has been by far the best player on their team. Good for him to pull it together