NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

i didnt read whatever conversation you guys were having about the lakers. 

Gotcha. 

I'm just not seeing the difference between 22 year old Danilo Gallinari as the headliner vs 23 year old Kyle Kuzma. Also, the Lakers secondary parts would be far better than the secondary parts the Nuggets got for Melo so that bridges the gap between the deals in regards to AD vs Melo. Plus, Ingram could blossom in NO due to playing alongside Jrue and being able to go back to having the ball in his hands more/being more free to create for himself than he will in LA with LeBron.

Who knows what the Lakers will do tho. 

16 hours ago, amac said:

I also think the trade value of Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown is being dramatically overstated. AD is in his prime and will probably go down as a top 10 big man of all time. Neither of those guys has proven enough to suggest they are guaranteed to even make an all star team in the future

What... Tatum is averaging 17/7/2 on 47/40/84 shooting line. He's also grading out well defensively. Tatum is going to be a star.

2 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

They’re starting 3 rookies, Booker and Warren right now.

They’ll grow.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I've liked Warren for years and now that he's a good 3P shooter I like him even more. But the worst team in the league is not going to get a lot of good press, and any good press is going to be given to Booker and Ayton.