Bucs name Winston the starter over FITZMAGIC

TheKillerNacho

32 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I admittedly don't - and it's baffling. What is it with him that gets him loved so much? I see a distraction off the field and an average at best QB.

He brings them free seafood.

But in all seriousness, the Bucs need Jameis to play like he did last year after he came back from the shoulder injury.  He was very good over that period.  

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He brings them free seafood.

But in all seriousness, the Bucs need Jameis to play like he did last year after he came back from the shoulder injury.  He was very good over that period.  

SSS but top QB in December.  The thing is the eye test did suggest the light was coming on.  

Like Big Ben (and yes other ways that we can’t talk about here) he will make dumb plays that risk TO’s.  But he’s really got all the tools and it appeared he finally seemed to catch up to game speed post injury return.  Last year the OL got him killed.   There are no more excuses for him now.   Put up or shut up time.  

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

SSS but top QB in December.  The thing is the eye test did suggest the light was coming on.  

Like Big Ben (and yes other ways that we can’t talk about here) he will make dumb plays that risk TO’s.  But he’s really got all the tools and it appeared he finally seemed to catch up to game speed post injury return.  Last year the OL got him killed.   There are no more excuses for him now.   Put up or shut up time.  

Yeah, they almost beat NE last year on a short week but missed at least 2 FGs and and xp. Famous did play pretty well in that game from what I remember.

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

I admittedly don't - and it's baffling. What is it with him that gets him loved so much? I see a distraction off the field and an average at best QB.

He's DENNIS-ing football teams.

Demonstrate Value: Plays great right away
Engage Physically: Did you see that chest hair?
Nurture Dependence: Named the starter
Neglect Emotionally: Start to suck again
Inspire Hope: "He started off hot, we gotta sign him..." and when he gets a better offer he'll
Separate Entirely: 

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Inspire Hope: "He started off hot, we gotta sign him..." and when he gets a better offer he'll
Separate Entirely: 

HonoredLargeGreendarnerdragonfly-size_re

... you're absolutely right.

On 10/1/2018 at 11:36 PM, iknowcool said:

Eli Manning retires, Giants sign Fitzpatrick to a big contract, and Fitzmagic starts up again with Beckham and Barkley.  I'm calling it now.

Why are people pushing this Fitzmagic narrative? He's shown throughout the last couple weeks that he's who we've always known him to be: a mediocre journeyman QB. 

But yeah, mediocre journeyman QB vs. a 1st overall pick playing for an extension, the writing was on the wall.

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Separate Entirely: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNAaEVEjKFdRlyW7t5bew

I don't know many mediocre journeyman who can wow 3 games in a row. or how many mediocres still find suitors after playing for TEN years

I would have thought 'journeyman' would suffice.

I don't think it's a bad word at all

Archived