Week 5: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Kansas City Chiefs - #1 vs #1

pwny

I'm curious to see the stats just for this season.  A lot of the struggles vs TE/RB were because Telvin and Poz were very aggressive in their tendency to play run and get sucked in by play action. 

Myles isn't as aggressive as those two, and the few plays that we've seen Jacob's, he's shown good discipline. There is also the possibility of Harrison as the big nickel if teams try and go 12 on us with the intention of trying to pass. 

4 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

I'm curious to see the stats just for this season.  A lot of the struggles vs TE/RB were because Telvin and Poz were very aggressive in their tendency to play run and get sucked in by play action. 

Myles isn't as aggressive as those two, and the few plays that we've seen Jacob's, he's shown good discipline. There is also the possibility of Harrison as the big nickel if teams try and go 12 on us with the intention of trying to pass. 

The numbers written in the tweet are this year only.

I would love it if they play Hill straight up vs Jalen where he could press him. Jalen would probably press him out of bounds like he did that one wide receiver last year. 

But the difficulty in hill is that the Chiefs don't allow for him to be pressed by moving him all around the formation

Archived