Week 5: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Kansas City Chiefs - #1 vs #1

pwny

4 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

So one positive is that at least in a double digit loss, we didn't look incompetent. Too many mistakes that need cleaned up, but I don't feel as pessimistic as I thought I would.

On to Dallas.

Pretty much this.

Awful game to be at though with weather/opposing fans talking ish at me all game. I expected it though.

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Hopefully no one was too bad. I was around a few Jags fans and it was all friendly banter.

Yeah it all ended up being fine. Just a few very drunk guys behind me trying to get a rile out of me all game. Just kind of ignored it.

Was a few Chiefs fans like that around me joking with me too though. Not like it was all bad.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

ah that sucks, man.

For me, aside from like one or two dudes after the game, Chiefs fans were pretty chill most of the day.

It was just a small group behind me. Was all good.

Wish we could've met up at some point but I was kind of on my buddy's time all weekend.

5 hours ago, Jags said:

So our defense came to play, but our offense...

that seems like our MO after following a victory.  it doesnt help we lost grant relatively early. we definitely gonna have to be adding a RB.  im thinking grant has a foot-sprain so probably should IR him and potentialy make him one of the designated to return.  im kinda undecided on fournette on 1 hand he should be fully healthy for the stretch run but on the other hand with our rb position as it is we need him back fast. 

Had to leave just after halftime for some Thanksgiving things.  Recorded the rest of the game.  Just got back and started watching, and then stopped shortly thereafter.

This offense blows man.  You aren't winning anything with that.  The defense can't carry both sides of the ball.

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Had to leave just after halftime for some Thanksgiving things.  Recorded the rest of the game.  Just got back and started watching, and then stopped shortly thereafter.

This offense blows man.  You aren't winning anything with that.  The defense can't carry both sides of the ball.

We definitely can as long as the turnovers don't happen (which was an abnormality). We got in their redzone/their side of the field plenty but had turnovers. Not to mention Blake's awful pick six.

Yeldon was averaging like 6-7 ypc too.

Archived