Week 5: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Kansas City Chiefs - #1 vs #1

pwny

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

Is he though?

Watch his body language. Any time he says something that people get upset about, his eyes get real big before he says it and he spends the entire time holding back his smile.

13 minutes ago, pwny said:

Watch his body language. Any time he says something that people get upset about, his eyes get real big before he says it and he spends the entire time holding back his smile.

Pretty obvious he is, but that's also just part of what he does.

Tyreek started the whole thing a couple days ago. Ramsey usually doesn't put people on blast until after the game UNLESS they start it. 

6 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

Was he wrong?

Think his point was that Ramsey put all those QB's on blast and none of them were the one's who began the trash talk like Hill was responsible for this week.

Either way, I'm predicting you guys to win 27-20. Good luck and hopefully no injuries.

21 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

Was he wrong?

Depends on how you define "wrong". I'd disagree with it.

I'm asking a legitimate question; I'm not trying to be provocative. The only time I see him speak his opinion is in the mainstream where nearly everything he says is arrogant/ignorant. Is he always like that?

19 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I'm asking a legitimate question; I'm not trying to be provocative. The only time I see him speak his opinion is in the mainstream where nearly everything he says is arrogant/ignorant. Is he always like that?

The answer is simply no. Is he honest and upfront? Yes, but that is not something that all people can handle. 

48 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

He likes to push people's buttons and get inside people's heads. He says things to be provocative and to get people's feathers ruffled. I don't think he was lying about what he thought about those QBs, but I do think he intentionally said some things in a certain way and went over the top with some of it to get people talking about it.

One of the things he said after the QB rankings interview was posted was that he was upset that the article came out when it did. Not that he was upset with the person who ran the piece because it was decided well in advanced that it was going to run that day, but he was frustrated that the public saw those statements the day after he went too far with another member of the media over the handling of the training camp fight. He has the awareness to understand when his comments work and when they shouldn't be out there, and he really didn't like those comments coming out so soon after he was too critical of the media.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:06 AM, SmittyBacall said:

If you really want to know Jalen Ramsey more and understand his personality better, then take time to watch his uninterrupted videos as it gives you a look inside his life. 

Archived