1/4 season MVP

malak1

2 hours ago, upriser7 said:

Why are people ignoring Brees? Has 8TDs and 0 Interceptions so far this season @ a completion rate of 75%. Saints are also 3-1 and division leaders

What a dumb comment he’s 3-1.. simple. 

And he hasn’t been the best QB this season. Anything else? 

Right now now it’s Mahomes.. Mack.. Flacco. 

:D 

36 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What a dumb comment he’s 3-1.. simple. 

And he hasn’t been the best QB this season. Anything else? 

Right now now it’s Mahomes.. Mack.. Flacco. 

:D 

dude..Mahomes, Goff are the only QBs who have been better than him so far this season(may be Ryan too but that's it)... I ain't saying he should be the No1 in MVP race right now...I am just saying is he should be in consideration with his performance so far... ..I am not even Saints fan...I haven't seen anyone mention him so far in the thread, hence the reason I brought up his name. 

3 hours ago, upriser7 said:

Why are people ignoring Brees? Has 8TDs and 0 Interceptions so far this season @ a completion rate of 75%. Saints are also 3-1 and division leaders

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

Why the hell isn't Drew Brees 3rd on most of these lists?

Probably because people have grown use to him. I’m pretty sure his career completion percentage is 75% so we’re just use to him playing at the elite level he is playing at now. Goff and Mahomes are the hot new thing and are undefeated so far so I think naturally people are more drawn to them. I do agree Brees deserves to be in the discussion though, but through 4 games I would have Goff and Mahomes ahead of him myself as well. I would put Brees 3rd.

12 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Probably because people have grown use to him. I’m pretty sure his career completion percentage is 75% so we’re just use to him playing at the elite level he is playing at now. Goff and Mahomes are the hot new thing and are undefeated so far so I think naturally people are more drawn to them. I do agree Brees deserves to be in the discussion though, but through 4 games I would have Goff and Mahomes ahead of him myself as well. I would put Brees 3rd.

And that's completely fair. Mahomes and Goff have absolutely outplayed Brees so far. I'm just questioning people that have Mack or Kamara/Gurley ahead of him. Hopefully Goff and Mahomes cool off enough for Brees to finally win an MVP.

4 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

And that's completely fair. Mahomes and Goff have absolutely outplayed Brees so far. I'm just questioning people that have Mack or Kamara/Gurley ahead of him. Hopefully Goff and Mahomes cool off enough for Brees to finally win an MVP.

If the vote was right now, it think it would go:

Mahomes, Goff, Brees, Mack, Gurley in that order.

I listed Kamara to give him respect and Brees had been mentioned.  Just like I mentioned AJ because I couldn’t bear to list Andy Dalton.

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Ya but his team is 1-3...

When was the last time a league MVP was from a losing team?

Well if he plays TE again and catches TDs and wins the sack title with other gaudy stats again but doesn't get the award. Then something is seriously effed with this system. 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

NFL/actual MVP - Mahomes and Goff

Player, when taken away, will leave the biggest void - Mahomes, Rodgers, Zeke 

We've seen the Chiefs win without Mahomes, even the Packers were decent. But the Cowboys without Zeke just suddenly implode and become almost the worst team you've ever seen. For those who need a comparison think Browns pre-2018.

Archived