Rookie watch thread, other than Doncic

resilient part 2

9 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

The more I watch Miles Bridges the more I want him to start.

many coaches are slow to start promising rookies for various reasons. I hate that personally. even if these rookies make more mistakes then some veterans. In my mind it just accelerates the growth process of the rookie by starting him. In the long run it might be take 1 step back but 2 steps forward. In Bridges case, from what I have seen, he looks more than ready to get a bigger role. So I agree.

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

good for him and the Knicks. I have already given my "shout out" on him. I also believe 2nd rd pick Mitchell Robinson is a real keeper as well. Give the youngsters the time and watch good things happen.

I just wish Boston would do the same with Robert Williams. He already can do things no one else on Boston can. (rolling to the rim, offensive rebounds and rim protecting) 

Edited by resilient part 2

On 11/3/2018 at 8:38 PM, TitanSlim said:

Wendell Carter looks like he has legit DPOY potential down the road. He's been playing as well as any rookie these last few games.

This draft class looks extremely promising early on.

Over his last 5, he's averaging 15.8 points, 10.6 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 2.6 blocks, and 1.4 steals. 

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

back to a 2 man race with Trae stepping up lately. Wonder who else may emerge? If MB3 on Sac started I might say him. But stats go along way to winning the ROY.

W Carter on Chicago?

Collin Sexton too immature right now? 

I think Doncic is easily the ROTY... through ~10 games. Barley 1/8th into the season. Ayton, Trae, Bagley and Carter are all within striking range as it is, and then Bamba, JJJ and Bridges are guys who could enter the convo assuming their PT gets upped.

• 2 weeks later...