Untitled AAA Harry Potter game

https://my.mixtape.moe/scyeev.mp4 (direct link to video of gameplay)

Set in the 19th Century (1800's) Wizarding World, this 3rd person open-world action RPG game centers around your character with unique abilities who has eared a late acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You are a newly arrived 5th year student to Hogwarts that demonstrates a latent gift for magic with a unique ability to track and identify remnants of a pottant ancient power.

Upon arrival, strange events begin to materialize In the Forbidden Forrest and trouble begins to brew within the castle walls. Together with Professor Elezar Fig, you embark on a journey through both familiar and never before seen locations to bring to light the truth behind these mysterious occurrences.

On your quest you will craft potions, master new spells, and discover fantastical beasts. You will battle Dark Wizards, Goblins, and other supernatural enemies and uncover the truth about your destiny - the Fate of the Wizarding World lies in your hands.

FEATURES

Journey to Hogwarts to become one of 8 different Wizard types

Experience Hogwarts, make new friends, uncover new secrets, and change the fate of the Wizarding world.

Experience a new magic system that creates countless possibilities to master magic.

Freely explore the Wizarding World for the first time.

Choose your house and friends at Hogwarts, and decide to pursue a path of good or evil.

Create your own witch or wizard, and experience a all new story separate from the books or films

e3b2963db4d32b7b86434e6a8e992350.gif

39 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Can I.. date Hermione?

Considering this game is set in the 1800s. Hermione's parents are both Muggles, which would mean she is the first of her family tree to be in the wizarding world, I would say you have a better chance of dating Emma Watson

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Considering this game is set in the 1800s. Hermione's parents are both Muggles, which would mean she is the first of her family tree to be in the wizarding world, I would say you have a better chance of dating Emma Watson

If only I had read that first line of the OP.

Perhaps, but I don't date mis-informed activists :)

Wow I learned something new about myself today. If a huge Harry Potter game gets announced then I get pretty damn excited. I was not expecting that.

Count me in, gonna become the best wizard Hufflepuff has ever seen.

1 hour ago, RJ_11 said:

Wow I learned something new about myself today. If a huge Harry Potter game gets announced then I get pretty damn excited. I was not expecting that.

Count me in, gonna become the best wizard Hufflepuff has ever seen.

Way to aim low

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If Rowling has anything to do with it, not interested.  If she's got no involvement, I'm buying this game.

Hey wtf dude y u not ok with a bunch of 1800’s  nonbinary transgender gender queer wizard-witches that identify as animaguses running around hogwarts sounds like a blast modern Rowling is an icon

Archived