Sign in to follow this  
TitanLegend

Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 5

Posted (edited)

Think I got everybody, but if I left you off let me know.

Edited by TitanLegend

Ok, so we're going to lose the games we should win and vice versa.  Got it.

Titans 24
Eagles 17

Bills 17

Titans 13

As much as I appreciate the tiebreaker points haha, I don't think I earned any yet, TL. I went all in last week and had us winning by like 14. Thanks for tracking all this for us every week though, it's been a lot of fun!

Bills - 15

Titans - 24

1 hour ago, imDelusional said:

As much as I appreciate the tiebreaker points haha, I don't think I earned any yet, TL. I went all in last week and had us winning by like 14. Thanks for tracking all this for us every week though, it's been a lot of fun!

Bills - 15

Titans - 24

I did make a mistake, but not by giving you points overall. The way the points work is based off the Titans point total and if you correctly predicted the win or loss outcome. You picked the Titans to win and they did which made you eligible for the points, and you predicted them to score 27 which was just 1 point off of what actually happened, so you should have received 6 points instead of the 7 I awarded. Gonna have to go back through and adjust all the points, because apparently just like Mike Vrabel I thought the XP was required..

Everyone's points should be accurate now. Dunno how it got stuck in my head the Titans scored 27.