Week 5: Miami Dolphins (3-1) @ Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ CIN  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Andy Dalton
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Joe Mixon
    • Giovanni Bernard
    • DeVante Parker
    • Albert Wilson
    • Danny Amendola
    • Kenny Stills
    • A.J. Green
    • Tyler Boyd
    • John Ross
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Tyler Kroft
    • Jason Sanders
    • Randy Bullock
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bengals DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2018 at 12:01 AM

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We're going to lose. Our ol is even more in shambles and the Bengals have momentum on offense. Meanwhile we're calling designed qb runs on 2nd and 20

The o line looks terrible. Losing Tunsil is big. He's not great but our backups look atrocious... hopefully we string together a big drive here. We do have very explosive weapons on offense

4 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

The o line looks terrible. Losing Tunsil is big. He's not great but our backups look atrocious... hopefully we string together a big drive here. We do have very explosive weapons on offense

Sam young is more of a RT, we should've shifted James to LT instead

1 minute ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Man this o line really collapsed at the absolute worst time 

We lost the entire left side of the ol, including the center. Sam young sucks, we already knew that. We have only 10 offensive points even in the first half... We are in for a long season offensivly with this OL.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We lost the entire left side of the ol, including the center. Sam young sucks, we already knew that. We have only 10 offensive points even in the first half... We are in for a long season offensivly with this OL.

It's mind boggling to think that these guys are the best lineman available the way they're playing. Remember when we cut Dallas Thomas? I fee like that could happen again after today. I mean twice Geno Atkins got in untouched by a guard. Two turnovers produced by poor protection. Even with NE, o line play was definitely our big issue

2 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

It's mind boggling to think that these guys are the best lineman available the way they're playing. Remember when we cut Dallas Thomas? I fee like that could happen again after today. I mean twice Geno Atkins got in untouched by a guard. Two turnovers produced by poor protection. Even with NE, o line play was definitely our big issue

Our ol has been bad since sitton got hurt

The bad thing there is no quick fix we sort got what we got, maybe pick up a player or two but they will not be any all pros. Looks like 8 and 8 is going to be a good goal for the season.

I think the defense is doing O.K when your offense is averaging  about 10 points a game you are not going to will a lot of games. Special teams and the defense are the only reason Miami was 3 and 0 to begin with. I think I heard right when they said in 38 games with Gase as the head coach Miami has had the lead at half time in only 8 of those games, and I only make this a point because Gase is the offensive coordinator ( my bad he is "the play Caller' not the OC).

Archived