Week 5: Miami Dolphins (3-1) @ Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ CIN  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Andy Dalton
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Joe Mixon
    • Giovanni Bernard
    • DeVante Parker
    • Albert Wilson
    • Danny Amendola
    • Kenny Stills
    • A.J. Green
    • Tyler Boyd
    • John Ross
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Tyler Kroft
    • Jason Sanders
    • Randy Bullock
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bengals DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2018 at 12:01 AM

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

On a positive OL note, I didn't really see Travis Swanson get beat like a drum yesterday. It wasn't until Tunsil's injury that they started destroying our line, and even then it usually came on the edge or they beat the guard.

Good to know, all I saw were highlights. 

I was not happy at all after seeing they were up 17-0, then lost 27-17. But then I didn't feel so bad when I saw it was two complete wacko weird-bouncing plays that lost the game. Sometimes the ball just doesn't bounce your way. 

Need Tunsil back in a big way! 

Man, what a heartbreaking loss. To see two professional footballs players in Young and Larsen look so bad, it was a site to see. Larsen got destroyed in this game. Normally an O-lineman is either strong, or quick. There is at least one strong aspect. Larsen and Young don't have any. They both can't hold up at the point of attack, they were pushed back into the pocket like sleds. They also had no balance. Both lost to DLman going both to the inside, and the outside. To top off their poor protection, Tannehill doesn't have any pocket presence and seems very slow this year to diagnose what the defense is doing. Watching Dalton play, and seem to create big plays out of noting, and then watching Tannehill bumble his way through the offense, it is very clear that Tannehill can't be effective unless he has a clean pocket to throw out of. Which isn't going to happen. We have the best set of skill position players that we have had in decades and our offense is struggling. The defense did a good job in this game, and I have to give credit to Swanson who played very well. The reports leaking from the beat reporters are saying that Tannehill is on the hot seat. We will see what happens, I just hope that they don' wait untll we have 8 losses before they make a change.

13 minutes ago, ericsvibe said:

Man, what a heartbreaking loss. To see two professional footballs players in Young and Larsen look so bad, it was a site to see. Larsen got destroyed in this game. Normally an O-lineman is either strong, or quick. There is at least one strong aspect. Larsen and Young don't have any. They both can't hold up at the point of attack, they were pushed back into the pocket like sleds. They also had no balance. Both lost to DLman going both to the inside, and the outside. To top off their poor protection, Tannehill doesn't have any pocket presence and seems very slow this year to diagnose what the defense is doing. Watching Dalton play, and seem to create big plays out of noting, and then watching Tannehill bumble his way through the offense, it is very clear that Tannehill can't be effective unless he has a clean pocket to throw out of. Which isn't going to happen. We have the best set of skill position players that we have had in decades and our offense is struggling. The defense did a good job in this game, and I have to give credit to Swanson who played very well. The reports leaking from the beat reporters are saying that Tannehill is on the hot seat. We will see what happens, I just hope that they don' wait untll we have 8 losses before they make a change.

At this point what would benching Tannehill accomplish? Osweiler definitely isn't the answer. Best to just roll with Tannehill. It's not like we didn't know there would probably be rust after Tannehill hasn't played for over a year. If he's going to suck, fine. But we owe it to ourselves to get all the evaluation on Tannehill we can this year to help us make the decision going forward.

He's definitely not the problem five games in... no QB could be successful with the OL play the last two weeks.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, cddolphin said:

To appease dumb fans.

It won't happen.

I don't think that it will be a benching. I really don't think that Tannehill can survive with his indecision combined with playing behind this line. He has to get the ball out, or throw the ball away. It is as simple as that. Instead, he is holding the ball way too long, and this line can't hold blocks like that. 

On 10/12/2018 at 10:51 AM, ericsvibe said:

I don't think that it will be a benching. I really don't think that Tannehill can survive with his indecision combined with playing behind this line. He has to get the ball out, or throw the ball away. It is as simple as that. Instead, he is holding the ball way too long, and this line can't hold blocks like that. 

Wasnt Tannehill taking a league-lowing amount of time per snap to throw the ball? Pretty sure I heard this stat in the Bengals game.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Wasnt Tannehill taking a league-lowing amount of time per snap to throw the ball? Pretty sure I heard this stat in the Bengals game.

Yes. Bottom-3 or something like that. As in 3rd quickest average time from snap to throw.

Archived