Week 5: Miami Dolphins (3-1) @ Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ CIN  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Andy Dalton
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Joe Mixon
    • Giovanni Bernard
    • DeVante Parker
    • Albert Wilson
    • Danny Amendola
    • Kenny Stills
    • A.J. Green
    • Tyler Boyd
    • John Ross
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Tyler Kroft
    • Jason Sanders
    • Randy Bullock
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bengals DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2018 at 12:01 AM

I’m predicting a Dolphins win.....20-17.  I believe we will still get adequate pressure off the Defensive edges and I expect to see Robert Quinn and Charles Harris to be very active.  The Bengals will be without TE Tyler Eifert, RB Joe Mixon and RB Giovanni Bernard.  I expect the Bengals to try to run between the Tackles and Pass opposite Xman.  Dalton will have hookups for big yards to AJ Green, but Dalton will also have at least 2 turnovers against our turnover happy Defense.  The loss of the bengals 2 best RBs and their Pro Bowl TE and the return of Reshad Jones should free up Kiko and Baker for a few blitz stunt combos to get to Dalton.

On Offense we will have our hands full all game, but the best Offense is a good defense and ST and that’s what keeps us in this game until our last minute score pulls out the W.

Fins up.

This game is going to really tell you a lot. The next 2 games really. If they are 3-3 in two weeks, the season is going to be a train wreck. The numbers and a -8 point differential don't point in a good direction. Just show me some fight. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

we about to be 10-1

I'm expecting the worst today honestly. I just don't see much from this team and I'm not that big of a Gase fan anymore. It wouldn't shock me if they won, but I'm back to being in "whatever" mode with this team. This season may get ugly quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

I'm expecting the worst today honestly. I just don't see much from this team and I'm not that big of a Gase fan anymore. It wouldn't shock me if they won, but I'm back to being in "whatever" mode with this team. This season may get ugly quickly. 

I doubt we'll be as bad as we were last week. If we are, Gase truly is dead to me. The Bengals are the better team though. If we can actually show up this week I'll give Gase a pass. In the first three weeks of the season, he has shown he can use X and Os to win with subpar talent (this whole team). As long as he can do that, I'm optimistic about his long-term future with us. Last week though the entire team didn't show up and he was outcoached completely.

Getting outcoached by Bill Belichick is one thing. Getting outcoached by Marvin Lewis is distinctly another.

53 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I doubt we'll be as bad as we were last week. If we are, Gase truly is dead to me. The Bengals are the better team though. If we can actually show up this week I'll give Gase a pass. In the first three weeks of the season, he has shown he can use X and Os to win with subpar talent (this whole team). As long as he can do that, I'm optimistic about his long-term future with us. Last week though the entire team didn't show up and he was outcoached completely.

Getting outcoached by Bill Belichick is one thing. Getting outcoached by Marvin Lewis is distinctly another.

Good point. I don't think we'll be as bad, but I'm just trying to not get my hopes up again. I started to believe again which I usually try not to do. 

Archived