Forza Horizon 4

showtime

Anyone else playing this?  If you didn't know, this game and all other brand new Xbox exclusives will now be apart of Xbox Gamepass.  Gamepass is currently on sale for 50% off right now and constantly has deals.  I got mine - three months for $9.99. 

I'm currently downloading Forza Horizon 4 right now.  I'm really looking forward to playing it because I don't play racing games very often and from what I've heard the single player experience looks awesome.  Every single car in the game has it's own skill tree, so that should make for a very fun time.

36 minutes ago, showtime said:

Anyone else playing this?  If you didn't know, this game and all other brand new Xbox exclusives will now be apart of Xbox Gamepass.  Gamepass is currently on sale for 50% off right now and constantly has deals.  I got mine - three months for $9.99. 

I'm currently downloading Forza Horizon 4 right now.  I'm really looking forward to playing it because I don't play racing games very often and from what I've heard the single player experience looks awesome.  Every single car in the game has it's own skill tree, so that should make for a very fun time.

This game is amazing. And its so beautiful in 4k. I havent played games in a while, but I have already put in like 10+ hours into this game. 

@Kiltman are you playing it? There is now PvP. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This game is amazing. And its so beautiful in 4k. I havent played games in a while, but I have already put in like 10+ hours into this game. 

@Kiltman are you playing it? There is now PvP. 

From what I've seen, this game is getting astonishing reviews from tons of people.  I was watching a review from a small YouTube channel where the guy said it's looking like the best racing game ever made.  Pretty big claim so early, but I'm really happy to hear all this stuff.  Makes me even more excited to play.

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

From what I've seen, this game is getting astonishing reviews from tons of people.  I was watching a review from a small YouTube channel where the guy said it's looking like the best racing game ever made.  Pretty big claim so early, but I'm really happy to hear all this stuff.  Makes me even more excited to play.

Its my personal fav game that I have played this year. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

O.o

I thought you were playing it too. I was distracted by football so I was wrong. 

Download FH4. Its a really awesome game. 

I think I booted it up to check out some stuff, hadn’t played it in 10/12 days

oh maybe it was people checking out the new stuff in the dreaming city...but I think that launched last Tuesday 

Archived