GDT: Week 4 - Thursday Night Visitors from Indy

Deadpulse

Apparently they may not have Hilton. This coupled with Luck refusing to throw more than 15 yards = pack the box to help the run D continue to improve. 

Offensively, I dunno. The Colts are one of those teams I know nothing about. Will do a bit of research, but I suspect it will be continue to pound the rock.

Oh, on that....

Image result for jonas gray

It'll be interesting to see how the gameplan has changed from how they've attacked the Colts in previous years. They seem to have gotten better at defending the run, but based on how our O-line played against Miami, plus with Gronk hobbled and not really knowing how effective Edelman will be, I wouldn't be surprised to see a steady diet of Sony Michel on Thursday.

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Apparently they may not have Hilton. This coupled with Luck refusing to throw more than 15 yards = pack the box to help the run D continue to improve. 

Offensively, I dunno. The Colts are one of those teams I know nothing about. Will do a bit of research, but I suspect it will be continue to pound the rock.

Oh, on that....

Image result for jonas gray

Don't know what you're talking about

Also if you look at his highlights against the Texans he was throwing multiple 30+ yard throws.

10 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Also if you look at his highlights against the Texans he was throwing multiple 30+ yard throws.

How is Luck's throwing arm looking? I've only watched Colts game highlights so far this year, so obviously I can't gauge it accurately.

19 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Don't know what you're talking about

Missed last game, but the three before that contained 2 of his lowest EVER attempted throws beyond 10 yards.

Archived