GDT: Week 4 - Thursday Night Visitors from Indy

Deadpulse

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Especially Dmac struggled imo.

Devin got exploited last night. Almost always the same flat out route. Someone saw on tape that he was slow getting out of his set to cover this route one on one and they did it over and over and over again. Each time he stayed in his back peddle starring into the backfield until AFTER the TE made his first move. This means Devin was playing to recover the entire night. 

Picture this, fellas:

QB: Tom Brady - the GOAT

RB: Sony Michel - this kid is the real deal. I gave him a slightly below "Pro Bowl RB" grade before the draft, and he's been great the last two weeks.

RB: James White - the best receiving back in the game 100%

WR1: Josh Gordon - arguably the most physically talented wideout in football

WR2: Julian Edelman - just a legend. Edelman is so good and Thursday night just reminded me why we all missed him.

TE: Rob Gronkowski - the greatest tight end of all time, uncoverable in single coverage

Oh my god!!!

21 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Luck basically had all day which is a problem. They’ll give up 50 to KC with that type of pressure

I think that type of pressure (none with 4 basically) is it exactly what we can expect, given Mahomes' ability to escape and damage. We will keep shoulder level, we will keep contain, not pursue and not over-commit. He will carve over aggressive pressure up. Consequently, we shall keep as many in coverage as we can and hope to limit damage.

It's going to be frustrating. 

Archived