Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

Just now, FutureIsWhite said:

Both sides make sense for me .. if this offense continues to play like they did yesterday it’s hard to imagine Delanie hindering this offense if he was healthy, guess we won’t know till next year. Either way it was fun to see the receivers come up with some big catches for once , but these drops have got to stop. 

For sure... Like I've said before... just hope we can continue this... Davis is blossoming in a star... and Taylor is showing promise.  I'll gladly eat a bowlful of crow if Sharpe proves me wrong and becomes a dependable #3.  I'm also waiting on Williams to get his chance.  I think he's the type of player that could thrive in that slot role... similar to (insert Patriots slot receiver here).

I haven't been this optimistic about this team in a really long time.  It's kinda a foreign feeling...

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

For sure... Like I've said before... just hope we can continue this... Davis is blossoming in a star... and Taylor is showing promise.  I'll gladly eat a bowlful of crow if Sharpe proves me wrong and becomes a dependable #3.  I'm also waiting on Williams to get his chance.  I think he's the type of player that could thrive in that slot role... similar to (insert Patriots slot receiver here).

I haven't been this optimistic about this team in a really long time.  It's kinda a foreign feeling...

Tiny quick undrafted white slot receiver is definitely a major piece we’re missing if we want to be Patriots South.

Titans game was suppose to be on my regular tv because Pats were off Sunday and the Bills are a division rival to the Pats. For years I had to sit through bad Jets Rams games an games that had no business being on tv but had to watch because of the stupid division crap but all of sudden Jags and Chiefs can be on tv. Even worse I thought next week Ravens Titans was going to be on in my area since both teams are doing good but nope Jags Cowboys.

I have the direct tv app on PlayStation but man the delay is bad I have to have my phone out of site Incase someone texts me first about something before I see it 

Buffalos O-Line is pretty bad it would be nice for once to win comfortably but with the Titans I just don’t ever expect to win in a blowout.

I don’t have a score in mind but the Titans should win I’ll post my prediction in the prediction threat at the end of the week

Bad Marcus can’t show up he needs to continue to be good Marcus. We have seen at times in the past that he looks elite one week than can’t hit the broad side of a barn the next week but it’s time for Marcus to be consistent even with 8 fingers.

Im hoping this is the game we check off a lot of boxes on things we are still waiting to see. It be nice for Henry to run well and find the end zone. It be nice for Jonnu to block we’ll catch some passes and start to become a weapon. It be nice if Byard found his first INT of the year. Evans still needs to get better it be nice if he started to look like himself.

Corey Davis and Taylor need to stay consistent too both have been solid all year 

6 hours ago, -Hope- said:

lmao

I saw this earlier and chuckled .. I will say this though about Robiskie , he might be a god awful OC but every article I’ve read about him over the years has said he’s a great teacher and mentor to players. So McDermott’s statement might hold some Merritt . 

I'm not down on Butler.  
Eagles wasn't his strongest games but when he was "burned" he was in position. Apparently that was his mantra in New England.

I haven't seen someone just beaten. I've seen the WR make plays but I haven't seen him just beat like a drum and out of position.  

So I'm not down on him.

Yeah I still don't consider Butler a bust. He's incredibly physical and even bigger receivers are struggling to get off the line against him when we want to press. Jeffrey was covered well and made some really good catches on 50/50 balls. Supposedly the deep ball was supposed to have help from the safety? I dunno about that without know the coverage, but overall I like him. I think he needs to do some adjusting and we need to continue to adjust with him.

Stats aren't pretty, but the only stat I care about is scoring and right now we're like 8th in scoring D.

And how about Kenny freaking Vaccaro? He was downright bad in NO and he comes in here on short notice and plays welllllll above average. Idk if his skillset is just a good fit with our personnel or scheme or what, but I want him back on a multi-year deal.

Archived