Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

you can make excuses until you’re blue in the face. until we prove we can consistently execute and actually beat the teams we should, people will continue to say “same old titans” and they’ll be right. there’s no reason to be confident in this team on a week to week basis.

Call them excuses if you like. It is true. If what you say is true, what I say is equally as true. 

Yeah losing Walker and aMatthews hurt. They were the only two established receivers on the team and they're both gone. I think Davis can be really good, but the rest are more role players than staples.

I think Taylor and Sharpe can be rotational guys at WR for us.

Smith has been bad at blocking. Has all the athleticism in the world, maybe if we can take responsibility away from him he can develop in a couple years, but he's looking more like a guy we can't count on going forward.

We need help at TE and on the perimeter. 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

On the bright side, we’re still 3-2 when we likely shouldn’t be

But see what’s the fun in winning games that you're clearly struggling to win, yeah we may go 9-7, 10-6 or 11-5 & make the playoffs or miss the playoffs. I say all that because I feel that if we’re not a serious contender than all we’re doing is beaten ourselves out good draft capital ??‍♂️ I know I’m wrong to feel that way.

& I apologize guys I was so wrong I get it it makes sense. When I kept saying Marcus doesn’t throw well wit anticipation ??‍♂️. Now granted he still make bad decisions putting us in bad field position. But I see why at times he doesn’t throw receivers open a lot because when he throws it to an area he expects you to be at before coming open,nick Williams, last week Corey Davis. Jonu they run the wrong route or drop it 

Just now, TitanSS said:

We could just as easily be 0-5 as we coukd be 5-0. Weirdest team ever.

That’s why I say same Ole Titans again I’m not saying we suck. I’m saying we do the same thing every yr. but on the other note, Jones gives us nothing at the 5 tech, Lewis should start over Henry, I’m curious to see Levin at center over jones, he’s a solid pass blocker but he gets no push in the run game, & Kline is finesse. 

Archived