Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

This has to be one of the most devastating losses in recent years. Just as we think this franchise might be turning the corner, we get Buffalo's giant **** slapping us across the face and snapping us back to reality.

I just shut off anything football related after that game. And frankly, I'm not sure why I bother investing my time when it's the same old **** regardless of who is at HC or QB.

Man what a bummer, drove 2 hours and paid $70 to go watch this load of dog****  game today. At the same time can't really say I'm surprised by how it went, and at least I was plastered most of the time. Bills fans are definitely passionate, that place was loud, I don't really consider a road game in Buffalo an easy win, and lest we forget we have sucked on the road the last few years ..  Would honestly rather have lost last week and won this game though. On the bright side, good teams throw out duds like this every once in a while so I'm not going to pretend like it's just the Titans.

It's hard to see this team going far with the offensive talent it has. I was worried about it before the season and then we lost Delanie, and then Henry has not looked like the guy I had hoped him to be. I could see us winning 10 games and taking the division with our schedule and the way Bortles is playing, but 2019 already seems like a much more promising year if we can get a good WR and a healthy Walker, and probably replace Henry with a better all around RB. This is a pretty young team. We have a good coaching staff and an owner who knows what he's doing so I feel like in general, the ship is sailing in the right direction so whatever, **** the bills, on to next week. 

This forum is so bi-polar it is unbelievable. Last week we are elite and deserve all the respect, this week we are trash and going nowhere. Which is it??

For the record, I was pissed the Titans lost today as yes they should have beat the Bills. However, blaming this loss on anyone but the offense is misguided.

The Bills can run the ball effectively and aren't easy to stop. We gave up too much especially at the end on the ground. That being said, it is hard on a defense when you hand them prime field position off three offensive turnovers. The fact the Bills only got 12 points to me is despite the bad turnovers the Titans defense did its job.

Also those ragging on Rashaan Evans, please relax. He will be a good one keep in mind he missed all preseason and this was his first game with a full time workload. Calm the hell down he was a first rounder for a reason.

Bottom line is the offense was trash today. We should look at WR in free agency as Williams ain't going to get it done. Problem is not a whole lot out there though I do like the idea of bringing back Burnett. We need Lewan back in a hurry as when he went out it was a jailbreak on the left side.

Titans laid a big time egg but it is the offense that should shoulder the blame no two ways about it. Defense couldn't save them this time.

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

This has to be one of the most devastating losses in recent years. Just as we think this franchise might be turning the corner, we get Buffalo's giant **** slapping us across the face and snapping us back to reality.

I just shut off anything football related after that game. And frankly, I'm not sure why I bother investing my time when it's the same old **** regardless of who is at HC or QB.

I don't think this ranks up there with losses. It's a bad loss but doesn't come close as far as devestation. 

My opinion. 

This lost was bad but the 2016 lost to the Jags is probably the most devasting lost in recent years. We lost our playoff spot, Mariota got injured and to make matters worse, we let Bortles light us up.Last year's lost to Houston is up there too.

In fact, I felt more devasted after the Miami loss this year than after this game (as bad as it was).

8 minutes ago, 615finest said:

thought this was interesting.. is Evans unhappy about playing inside LB or is he just pointing to that for his slow start

Doesn’t even matter imo. He needs to stfu and get off Twitter. Who cares what your natural position is? If ILB isn’t his natural position, then get coached up so you can be versatile and help your team instead of whining like a little *****. He needs to shut up and earn his stripes. He’s a rookie and rookies don’t get to complain. Maybe if he wasn’t so busy reading dumb Twitter comments he could use his time more wisely and study some tape because he looks like *** out there. I hope Vrabel lit him up. Idk I didn’t like that at all when I read that.

Archived