Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I wonder if you leave the interior OL as it is going in to next season because of how well the o-line pass blocks as a unit or if you risk making the pass blocking worse to improve the run blocking.

In a passing league I’m keeping the unit in tact.

7 hours ago, quiller said:

One note i haven't seen hardly anyone mention this to me one of the KEY factors in declining the FG was the time on the clock even if we hit the kick we left Philly enough time to come down and hit a winning FG so to me that plays a part as the odds hit kick. 

Yes. I believe this as well. It puts a different perspective on Vrabel's decision to go for it. A FG may have not even been an option.

I I think in time the running game will improve as teams start to show more respect for our passing remember we really haven’t had a healthy QB this year except maybe the Phily game and Philly has a very good run D

Just now, TitanSS said:

Yeah I first saw -3.5 and I thought that was a great bet for us. Apparently a lot of other people did too.

Hyde and Bush are out in their secondary, so I imagine that gave a pretty big swing in bets the last 30 minutes. Gonna be really young in the secondary.

Archived