Preseason Week 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Jags

It's that time again baby! Let's go watch our only hope at QB throw some ducks! Let's root for our immature pass rusher! Let's reminisce how the Raiders got it completely right with the draft and we screwed it all the way up! #SUNSHINE PUMPING!

37 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Tbh I'm glad they arent playing. Less likely to get hurt or more injured

Well I am too, but still would rather watch them then not. Much more exciting to see those guys playing. 

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

I'm looking forward to seeing how this musical chairs LBer nonsense plays out.  And how the depth WRs do.

I think WR is much more exciting. Not like we cut Poz but we will either let go a WR that played much better than expected this offseason or shock some people

15 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I'm looking forward to seeing how this musical chairs LBer nonsense plays out.  And how the depth WRs do.

It won't be as bad as you're making it sound. At least I hope not. I could see Jack getting lost and us possibly getting a 12 man penalty, but time will tell. 

7 minutes ago, Jags said:

It won't be as bad as you're making it sound. At least I hope not. I could see Jack getting lost and us possibly getting a 12 man penalty, but time will tell. 

Thats the thing, Jack did grest setting everyone up but he had a few times where he took bad angles last week. Think Mike Kaye said Jack is still going to have the green dot on his helmet wherever he plays. Help hin learn all the LB spots a bit nore and may be a smoother transition if he goes that route.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Thats the thing, Jack did grest setting everyone up but he had a few times where he took bad angles last week. Think Mike Kaye said Jack is still going to have the green dot on his helmet wherever he plays. Help hin learn all the LB spots a bit nore and may be a smoother transition if he goes that route.

He honestly seems like a smart guy (unlike Fowler) and he'll be able to perform fine with the new opportunity he's been given. He'll just need some time to learn from his mistakes and get better consistently. 

11 minutes ago, Jags said:

He honestly seems like a smart guy (unlike Fowler) and he'll be able to perform fine with the new opportunity he's been given. He'll just need some time to learn from his mistakes and get better consistently. 

Agreed. Im not worried about Jack in the slightest honestly...

There's going to be some ups and downs, but thats with any young player. As you said, hes a bright guy and has flashed, it'll just take some time.

Archived