Preseason Week 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Jags

7 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Thats the thing, Jack did grest setting everyone up but he had a few times where he took bad angles last week. Think Mike Kaye said Jack is still going to have the green dot on his helmet wherever he plays. Help hin learn all the LB spots a bit nore and may be a smoother transition if he goes that route.

Yeah.  So far as i understand it, Jack is still going to be wearing the dot and setting things up.  They pretty much have to do it that way, as the plan seems to be to pull Poz in nickel and move Jack inside.

I'm not super worried about that component - hard to really get a read on how that's going from the outside anyway, especially in preseason.  It's the actual playing Mike LBer part that seems like a potential stumbling block at this point.  But i'm really interested in seeing how this whole experiment works out.  Hopefully it works somehow.  It's all just...more complicated than it probably should be.  Simpler is usually better.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  So far as i understand it, Jack is still going to be wearing the dot and setting things up.  They pretty much have to do it that way, as the plan seems to be to pull Poz in nickel and move Jack inside.

I'm not super worried about that component - hard to really get a read on how that's going from the outside anyway, especially in preseason.  It's the actual playing Mike LBer part that seems like a potential stumbling block at this point.  But i'm really interested in seeing how this whole experiment works out.  Hopefully it works somehow.  It's all just...more complicated than it probably should be.  Simpler is usually better.

Agreed. Frustrating to say the least. Would be nice if Jack could just easily transition in there and we take the lumps tbh. Would rather just do that.

Archived