Preseason Week 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Jags

Idk, this whole Henne ordeal is weird. If we werent giving Bortles the job from the get go why not bring in legit competition this offseason? Thought this was a prove it or move on season. If Henne starts week 1 it just looks dumb on their part to neglect that position all year.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Idk, this whole Henne ordeal is weird. If we werent giving Bortles the job from the get go why not bring in legit competition this offseason? Thought this was a prove it or move on season. If Henne starts week 1 it just looks dumb on their part to neglect that position all year.

like who? lol

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

like who? lol

Draft a guy, bring in some vet, trade for a guy, etc. Do something if you arent i vested in Bortles this year.

Doesnt have to be a rd 1 guy if you dont see a guy as a franchise player, but damn.

Just now, .Buzz said:
3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

like who? lol

Draft a guy, bring in some vet, trade for a guy, etc. Do something if you arent i vested in Bortles this year.

Doesnt have to be a rd 1 guy if you dont see a guy as a franchise player, but damn.

I don't think there was anyone available who was an obvious upgrade over Henne for competition. Even if someone wants to argue Kaepernick, he's still available.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I don't think there was anyone available who was an obvious upgrade over Henne for competition. Even if someone wants to argue Kaepernick, he's still available.

Meh, draft a mid rd qb or make a move for legit competition.

Omameh got lit up by McCoy the play before last.

I just dont like having Henne as only competition for a guy that they dont seem to care for much. If you want to get this turned around quick bring in something with upside. Weknow what Henne is...and it wasn't good.

Maybe with a legit WR cast and Fournette he can manage the game. But man...

Archived