Jump to content
RamRod

Week 5 - Rams at Seahawks

Recommended Posts

My thoughts about the 1st half is simple, the Rams have to get off the field on 3rd downs. The offense has been marching up and down the field but need to score tds when they get in the redzone. Goff has thrown 2 ints but none of them was his fault. He also fumbled twice. One was just Clark doing Whitworth dirty and the other one I am blaming it on just the rain. As well as the Seahawks has played today it is still tied. So the Rams are clearly the better team. If they can get some stops on defense and score tds in the redzone, the Rams should run away with the game in the 2nd half. Also I hope Cooks is fine and will be out there back on the field in the 2nd half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

My thoughts about the 1st half is simple, the Rams have to get off the field on 3rd downs. The offense has been marching up and down the field but need to score tds when they get in the redzone. Goff has thrown 2 ints but none of them was his fault. He also fumbled twice. One was just Clark doing Whitworth dirty and the other one I am blaming it on just the rain. As well as the Seahawks has played today it is still tied. So the Rams are clearly the better team. If they can get some stops on defense and score tds in the redzone, the Rams should run away with the game in the 2nd half. Also I hope Cooks is fine and will be out there back on the field in the 2nd half.

I don't think there's any way they let Cooks come back into this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wade is calling a **** game today. I don't know why he refuses to blitz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McVay makes the right call again. Gotta love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoutout to Pete for calling that TO so Sean could change his mind 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

donaldhold_zpsswvhsnvj.jpg

I was pretty heated when they didn't call this blatant hold against Donald. Ended up being a long completion to Lockett here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RamRod said:

donaldhold_zpsswvhsnvj.jpg

I was pretty heated when they didn't call this blatant hold against Donald. Ended up being a long completion to Lockett here.

Yeah but supposedly we got the benefit of calls today. Sometimes I wonder if people actually watched the same game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NVRamsFan said:

Yeah but supposedly we got the benefit of calls today. Sometimes I wonder if people actually watched the same game.

Yeah, it's insane. Blakeman just didn't care about holding today. Pete Carroll actually whined about the Fluker holding near the end. Yeah, it was a blatant hold, but they hadn't been calling it. That was basically his argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×