2018 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Eagles27

I think The NL Central's going to be fun to watch this year. The Cardinals, Cubs and Brewers are look good. Also don't sleep on the Pirates or the Reds. Wouldn't surprise me to see each team in that division finish above .500.

22 minutes ago, mission27 said:

1yr 3m for Gio Gonzalez holy cow I like that 

30-plus starts the past four years.  And the Yankees can limit him to whatever innings/times through the roster to save his effectiveness with their bullpen.  Really good addition, especially this late.  

31 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Good god the coming strike is going to be monumental.

LOL. Why's that? Because Gonzalez has been on the market since last year.....available for any team to offer on.....yet the only signing came from an organization thats come up short on its rotation? Thats collusion to you? Ha! I love it. It's 3M guaranteed if he doesnt get called up in a month. If he doesnt have it anymore - he walks with 3M for a month's work. The horror.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL. Why's that? Because Gonzalez has been on the market since last year.....available for any team to offer on.....yet the only signing came from an organization thats come up short on its rotation? Thats collusion to you? Ha! I love it. It's 3M guaranteed if he doesnt get called up in a month. If he doesnt have it anymore - he walks with 3M for a month's work. The horror.

Dude, take a ******* xanax. 

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Dude, take a ******* xanax. 

i think you need one too man... every signing is the end of the world. Every injury is career threatening... if its not just make it up ie cam newton. Teams getting smarter is a good thing, it aint collusion. and hopefully players are smarter than some to realize the sport as it is today cant handle a strike, its just not popular enough and a chunk of current viewers will just move on without it.

Archived