2018 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Eagles27

27 minutes ago, BrownieTheElf said:

Marlins want to trade Realmuto. Rumor is they are working on a package of Soroka and Riley

I dont understand how the front office likes Wright more than Soroka. Riley? Probably has the highest bust potential of any of the top prospects in the system. Dont mind him at all. 

48 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

Was just going to come in here and post this. Make it happen Giants. I will always love Madbum for what he did for this organization, the championships he helped win, but it's time to turn the page and move toward the future. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Was just going to come in here and post this. Make it happen Giants. I will always love Madbum for what he did for this organization, the championships he helped win, but it's time to turn the page and move toward the future. 

Honestly I think the Giants should keep him. Offer him 4 years/$50MM and preserve the luxury tax level market share you guys have gotten.

Put another way, what's worth more, a 50 FV prospect, or $10MM year in extra revenue during a rebuild?

2 hours ago, devils1854 said:

I dont understand how the front office likes Wright more than Soroka. Riley? Probably has the highest bust potential of any of the top prospects in the system. Dont mind him at all. 

I mean, just because youre bearish on wright doesnt mean everyone else has to be. His stuff is nasty, if he refines control then he has legit #1 upside. And sorokas only 21 yet already has had shoulder issues, thats kind of a big deal. honestly riley and soroka with his injury questions seems kind of light for realmuto.

Archived