Week 5 GDT: Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

A big time battle of two of the worst teams in the league. Going to be a big game for draft positioning. Cardinals should be a bit better now that they have gone to Rosen, but that offense still has major issues. Obviously there are equally as many issues on our end. I think we should be able to pull it off, but no guarantee.

SF 23 AZ 17

I think we win this game, but it's not going to be pretty. I could see something similar to the ugliness of the first matchup we played last year. 

I think the offense struggles a bit, particularly putting the ball in the end zone. I think we ride the Gould train once again for the majority of our points, win 16-10. 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Now this will REALLY increase our chances of getting the premiere pass rusher in the draft. 

Really these two games are the most pivotal when it comes to getting Bosa. It'll probably take us losing both of them if we want to get him. Splitting the series could put us around 4 or 5 overall out of Bosa's range.

I just realized we have lost to the Cardinals 6 freaking times in a row. That streak simply won't continue. 

I have a feeling Buckner has one of those games and that Saleh finally let's Thomas rush from the inside almost exclusively. 

49ers 27 Cardinals 24

58 minutes ago, John232 said:

24-21 cards

I'm sorry there's just no way we don't sputter out in the red zone and kick a fg at least once... Try again 

On 10/4/2018 at 1:11 AM, PapaShogun said:

Maybe CJ can channel his inner 2004 Billy Volek or 2011 Week 17 Matt Flynn for the rest of the season.

Is that... Optimism?? Thought I'd never see the day 

Archived