Week 5 GDT: Jax @ KC

onejayhawk

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Congrats guys. You smacked us right in the mouth. Our OL looks like Swiss cheese and I'm not saying that because Cam and Wells are out because its more than the LT. Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way. Cant get pressure on Mahomes and the weapons he has to throw to are unreal. 

Thx. I hope all those injuries today aren't that bad. That would be a shame for both of our teams.

Edit: 2nd Interception. :/ It needed to happen some day.

1 minute ago, Edge said:

Thx. I hope all those injuries today aren't that bad. That would be a shame for both of our teams.

Yea us being on a backup LT was bad enough but a 3rd stringer is awful. I know we lost Grant and that could be bad since all we have is Yeldon now. Who did you guys lose?

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea us being on a backup LT was bad enough but a 3rd stringer is awful. I know we lost Grant and that could be bad since all we have is Yeldon now. Who did you guys lose?

Houston is out. Murray, who started for Berry and another safety in Armani Watts are out as well. With Berry and Sorensen out, we're down to our 6th safety, so i hope we get at least 1 of them back next week. And now Ford also seem to be hurt, but at least he seems to be able to come back.

Just now, Edge said:

Houston is out. Murray, who started for Berry and another safety in Armani Watts are out as well. With Berry and Sorensen out, we're down to our 6th safety, so i hope we get at least 1 of them back next week. And now Ford also seem to be hurt, but at least he seems to be able to come back.

Glad to see Ford is ballin. Loved him out of Auburn and just so happens I married an Auburn girl so she's a fan of his too

Four picks. Wow. 

Here's to Chris Jones. A pick-6 by a DL is worth a :ph34r: .

PM shows he's human. I think he was having trouble gripping the ball today. Not much, but enough to throw things off a hair. He had Hill alone deep in the first half, but he had to come back to the ball and the Jags broke it up. 

Kudos to the secondary. Kudos to the pass rush. It's nice to have a second gear for the defense to play in.

J

Archived