Jump to content
Hurricanes773

ROQUANS 1ST QUARTER REPORT CARD

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Watching the Jets game through again and focusing on Roquan I am starting to see him do some of the same things he did at Georgia...not just the tackles but where the tackles are happening and how quickly he is both getting to the ball and taking people away in coverage...clearly becoming more comfortable in the scheme and letting his instincts take over...like that we are starting to see some energy from him when he or others have just made a play.

I agree he’s starting to pick it up and one of the reasons we have a good run defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Watching the Jets game through again and focusing on Roquan I am starting to see him do some of the same things he did at Georgia...not just the tackles but where the tackles are happening and how quickly he is both getting to the ball and taking people away in coverage...clearly becoming more comfortable in the scheme and letting his instincts take over...like that we are starting to see some energy from him when he or others have just made a play.

It was his best game of the season.

Hopefully he can continue to build off of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say I have taken the time to focus on just him.

But I do know that I watched our interior D go from plays like this with Kwiat......
giphy.gif

To this..........
giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Can't say I have taken the time to focus on just him.

But I do know that I watched our interior D go from plays like this with Kwiat......
giphy.gif

To this..........
giphy.gif

 

 

They... they should have sent a poet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RunningVaccs said:

I'll do it tonight if no one else does, I've got a sick kid and the smoker going 

In the same time you took to write this, you could have posted it o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

In the same time you took to write this, you could have posted it o.O

Ditto. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Ditto. Lol

They lost on my last GT which is why I don’t want to make it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

They lost on my last GT which is why I don’t want to make it

LOL. Superstitious people crack me up. Millions of dollars being paid to these guys and people think jinxing them is what makes a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

LOL. Superstitious people crack me up. Millions of dollars being paid to these guys and people think jinxing them is what makes a difference.

Obviously I’m just messing around. If it wasn’t made by now I was going to make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Obviously I’m just messing around. If it wasn’t made by now I was going to make it.

No, no. I know YOU weren't being serious. I was joking around about you being the only one allowed to do the gdt's too a few weeks ago.  

But there are literally people who think if they say "he's going to make it" before a FG that the guy will actually miss. I worked with a girl who blamed herself when Warner threw the pick in the Super Bowl to Harrsion. Literally still thinks she caused it because she jinxed him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

No, no. I know YOU weren't being serious. I was joking around about you being the only one allowed to do the gdt's too a few weeks ago.  

But there are literally people who think if they say "he's going to make it" before a FG that the guy will actually miss. I worked with a girl who blamed herself when Warner threw the pick in the Super Bowl to Harrsion. Literally still thinks she caused it because she jinxed him. 

Hey now. You leave us superstitious people alone.

For years I used to make it a point to wear atleast one piece of Bears clothing on game day (even if it were just socks or a hat--when I used to wear them) but ever since the NFFCG I STILL refuse to wear anything Bears related on game day. I have a Bears ashtray that I use in my office and I even tuck that into a drawer on game day now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Hey now. You leave us superstitious people alone.

For years I used to make it a point to wear atleast one piece of Bears clothing on game day (even if it were just socks or a hat--when I used to wear them) but ever since the NFFCG I STILL refuse to wear anything Bears related on game day. I have a Bears ashtray that I use in my office and I even tuck that into a drawer on game day now.  

Haha I'm the same. People at work bought me a Bears t-shirt for my birthday this year, wore it when I was watching the Packers game week 1, never wearing it for a Bears game again.

I also HAVE to watch all the week's press conferences on YouTube by the time the game comes around or I think we'll lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×