ROQUANS 1ST QUARTER REPORT CARD

Hurricanes773

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Watching the Jets game through again and focusing on Roquan I am starting to see him do some of the same things he did at Georgia...not just the tackles but where the tackles are happening and how quickly he is both getting to the ball and taking people away in coverage...clearly becoming more comfortable in the scheme and letting his instincts take over...like that we are starting to see some energy from him when he or others have just made a play.

I agree he’s starting to pick it up and one of the reasons we have a good run defense.

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Watching the Jets game through again and focusing on Roquan I am starting to see him do some of the same things he did at Georgia...not just the tackles but where the tackles are happening and how quickly he is both getting to the ball and taking people away in coverage...clearly becoming more comfortable in the scheme and letting his instincts take over...like that we are starting to see some energy from him when he or others have just made a play.

It was his best game of the season.

Hopefully he can continue to build off of it. 

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Obviously I’m just messing around. If it wasn’t made by now I was going to make it.

No, no. I know YOU weren't being serious. I was joking around about you being the only one allowed to do the gdt's too a few weeks ago.  

But there are literally people who think if they say "he's going to make it" before a FG that the guy will actually miss. I worked with a girl who blamed herself when Warner threw the pick in the Super Bowl to Harrsion. Literally still thinks she caused it because she jinxed him. 

7 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

No, no. I know YOU weren't being serious. I was joking around about you being the only one allowed to do the gdt's too a few weeks ago.  

But there are literally people who think if they say "he's going to make it" before a FG that the guy will actually miss. I worked with a girl who blamed herself when Warner threw the pick in the Super Bowl to Harrsion. Literally still thinks she caused it because she jinxed him. 

Hey now. You leave us superstitious people alone.

For years I used to make it a point to wear atleast one piece of Bears clothing on game day (even if it were just socks or a hat--when I used to wear them) but ever since the NFFCG I STILL refuse to wear anything Bears related on game day. I have a Bears ashtray that I use in my office and I even tuck that into a drawer on game day now.  

5 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Hey now. You leave us superstitious people alone.

For years I used to make it a point to wear atleast one piece of Bears clothing on game day (even if it were just socks or a hat--when I used to wear them) but ever since the NFFCG I STILL refuse to wear anything Bears related on game day. I have a Bears ashtray that I use in my office and I even tuck that into a drawer on game day now.  

Haha I'm the same. People at work bought me a Bears t-shirt for my birthday this year, wore it when I was watching the Packers game week 1, never wearing it for a Bears game again.

I also HAVE to watch all the week's press conferences on YouTube by the time the game comes around or I think we'll lose.

Archived