Demario Davis - NFC D player of the week

Mid Iowa

5 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

IIRC, I thought this was a great signing from the start when others disagreed. The season is still young, so I may have to eat my words (hopefully not though).

Always liked Davis... Wanted Saints to draft him out of Arkansas State but I did feel 8 million per year was very steep for a player that has been so inconsistant in his career.

Still... He has looked very good thus far, hopefully he keeps it up. Hes earning his payday right now.

This is his 7th season, and usually we see guys start to turn it on right about then. The game slows down for them, and they just become better players.

I'm encouraged that he is on Pace for his best season, or potentially second best season of his career. Time will tell, but it's looking pretty good. Certainly an improvement over what we've had since Vilma.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

I don't remember too many people disliking the Davis signing, I thought it was the Coleman one most people took issue with?

Pretty sure our whole forum was dumbfounded by that signing, and he's turned out to be a complete bust for the Saints. 

Not to mention the money they gave Coleman......typical WTF Saints moment.

6 hours ago, Dome said:

I don't remember too many people disliking the Davis signing, I thought it was the Coleman one most people took issue with?

You might be on to something here. Either way, I'm digging what Davis is doing :)

Archived