1. 1. Who you got?

• Yankees in 3
    • Yankees in 4
    • Yankees in 5
    • Red Sox in 3
    • Red Sox in 4
    • Red Sox in 5

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Would have beaten the Indians tho. Indians were even worse with RISP I believe. They maybe got two maybe even one hit with RISP

Didnt watch any of that series - other than occasional check ins to pickup CLE didnt seem to be doing much.

31 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

And now there is an ample amount of objective evidence showing that he shouldn't be getting any of these games going forward.  Tough to claim a decision is racially motivated when there is also proof that he's terrible.

I can see why it's always the safest option to let him try and fail, but I'm hard pressed to even get why it came to this point? There's a much larger amount of objective evidence that Hernandez is a terrible umpire in the regular season, so why not base the argument around that without putting a playoff series at risk?

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

@mission27 did Judge's smugness bite the Yankees in the ***? Thoughts?

Follow up question for @mission27: despite being a giant man who could have played football, Judge played baseball, which seems to be a flea move. Is his CS status in outright question, or do we need to just add an asterisk to his smugness?

Apparently they are saying the Red Sox had Severinos pitches in Game 3. You can see videos of the Red Sox dugout mouthing what pitch will come next after a sign and before the pitch. This would also explain why they were able to lay off the slider literally all night and swung at every fastball in the strike zone. I think Red Sox win the series regardless though.

#PitchGate

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Apparently they are saying the Red Sox had Severinos pitches in Game 3. You can see videos of the Red Sox dugout mouthing what pitch will come next after a sign and before the pitch. This would also explain why they were able to lay off the slider literally all night and swung at every fastball in the strike zone. I think Red Sox win the series regardless though.

#PitchGate

Uh...Nothing illegal about Severino tipping his pitches and the Red Sox figuring that out.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

#PitchGate

There would be no "#PitchGate" because a guy tipping his pitches is on him and the Yankees. As long as they're not stealing signs. Astros knew what was coming from Darvish last year too and used it to take him to pound town.

8 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Follow up question for @mission27: despite being a giant man who could have played football, Judge played baseball, which seems to be a flea move. Is his CS status in outright question, or do we need to just add an asterisk to his smugness?

He would literally be Gronk 2.0 if he'd chosen football. 

Archived