Around the NFL Week 5 - Le’Veon to Eagles?

textaz03

1 minute ago, eagles suck said:

Only problem is can they afford him. They have slim to no cap space. Next years cap space is worse. Will he even step on the field with a team that can't pay him

He will have to step on the field at some point soon in Order to get an accrued season. If not, he can get tagged again at the same tag price and start the whole process again 

50 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

The charade is tiresome. I seriously need to convince myself finding a new team is ok. 

You wanna know a secret... my business just purchased PSL and season tickets to the raiders starting in 2020.  Granted I’m basically f’ed either way but at least I’m doubling the odds one of the two will get there stuff together.  Doubtful, I know.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

The charade is tiresome. I seriously need to convince myself finding a new team is ok. 

Well, I think even Dez would tell you that he was a poor imitation of himself.

Dez in his prime was a top 5 WR. Last year, though, I would not have made the claim. I guess it also depends on what we call a #1 WR. Is it the Allen Robinson types of Chicago? If so, certainly we did. Is it the Julio types? Then we really haven't. It's been spurts of brilliance. But faaarrrrr too many drops.

If someone offered to trade Diggs for Dez last year, I imagine most of us would have said yes. (I would have said No - but I loved Dez's passion.)

It really isn’t surprising about all this one thing for sure you can count on is no way is Jerry ever gonna back off his high horse he has too high a ego will never just accept critism 

Dez just maybe understanding it also has been about his attitude as much as anything else as well that lead to his unemployment 

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:31 AM, atran35 said:

Raiders under Gruden is imploding. Derek Carr and Gruden are NOT on the same page. I predict one of them will be gone. Carr is someone I would love to trade for. 

Just for the record, I believe in Dak, BUT do like Carr more. The fact that he was a top 3 MVP contender just a couple years ago and now people/coaches want him out just proves how intricate being a QB and having success can be. Whether it's Gruden and/or the O-line, shet happens.

Archived