Latest Broncos rumors.

Wolzen

On 10/27/2018 at 6:49 AM, paul-mac said:

Yeah I’ve seen rumors that Von (party organiser) had to get the security to boot Kelly out.

That was probably the end of it...when you f***ck with the face of the team...chances are you don't live very long. 

4 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

I could be wrong...but it seems like the Titans have more OLinmen than they need and they need a WR...they are still in the hunt in the AFC South...I'd trade DT there for an offensive lineman.  I'd also try to see what it would take to get Adam Gase. 

Elway leaving could get it done, probably. They hate each other. 

4 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

NO thank you. Adam Gase is Josh McDaniels without the rings. He acts like a petulant child in his press conferences. The Broncos need an adult as their head coach. 

Broncos FF drinking game:

Drink every time:

AAA mentions McDaniels

Broncofan mentions Rosen over Chubb

AKRNA mentions an old Bronco great you weren't alive to see

jsthomp2007 makes a innuendo 

7 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Drink every time:

AAA mentions McDaniels

lmaoooooooo

6 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Drink every time:

AAA mentions McDaniels

I got too drunk over the weekend to be hitting the bottle that hard on a monday

1 hour ago, Royal_VT said:

Drink every time:

AAA mentions McDaniels

Damn, I feel like I'm slackin'. I'll try to catch up.

Too bad Joe Collier can't be running this defense, I'd love to see what he could do with it. ;)

Bottoms up!

1 hour ago, Royal_VT said:

Drink every time:

AAA mentions McDaniels

I resemble that remark.

We all have our thing.  LMAO though spot-on...

2 hours ago, Royal_VT said:

Drink every time:

AAA mentions McDaniels

I think me and your mom played this game last night.  She definitely got sacked by a little bit of Chubb.  

With all the focus on DT being traded, I hope Elway is burning the lines looking for draft picks for Shane Ray, Shaq Barrett and Bradley Roby.   CB is such a seller's market right now, only Janoris Jenkins (who's playing worse than Roby is, hard to imagine, and he's expensive) and Gareon Conley (who's going to cost a pretty penny) are being sold.   Roby could get a 3rd/4th, much like Eli Apple, because of how desperate teams are for CB (and to be fair to Roby, you put him in an off-coverage zone scheme, he'd probably do a lot better than as 2nd CB in our man scheme).

Ray getting hurt and missing last week really hurt his value.   At least Barrett's shown some life in his absence.  Both aren't getting huge contracts because of their suppressed #'s when they hit FA, but will be too expensive to retain.   Anything like a 4th/5th would be an amazing return given comp picks are no lock, and they would be a year away (and the top 10 guys get end-of-3rd comp picks at best, and neither Ray/Barrett are sniffing that $ if they stay in DEN behind us, given they are 3rd/4th in line depth-chart wise).  Plus, a trade of either opens a roster spot for Jeff Holland, another guy we need to get on the field for practices and some game reps if we want to think 2019+.

The draft is how we will accelerate a rebuild, and while we are unlikely to keep 10+ guys, we can use the extra picks to move up at key time.   Anything from a 5th or earlier I'd gladly take for dumping DT's contract, and a 4th or better for Roby would be a great result.    Ray/Barrett it might be too much to hope for a 5th, but trading at least 1 to get Holland on the roster would be a long-term win too.

Really hope we hear news on multiple fronts by 4 PM ET today.

Archived