Latest Broncos rumors.

Wolzen

7 hours ago, Broncofan said:

As mentioned earlier this week - King placed on IR with a groin issue, sounds like a sports hernia.  Can't be cut without IR then injury settlement.   Cody Waldman in.  

Says in espn's report that he has been battling this possible sports hernia since OTA's. WTF?! Recovery time for a hernia is typically 4-6 weeks. That's more than enough time to have gotten it checked out and repaired and he would have been just fine by the beginning of the season. What the hell is with this team and letting its players play injured? First, they let DT play three years with a torn labrum in his hip (which still hasn't been repaired), now they let a punter that they paid a ton of money to go ALL OFFSEASON with a suspected hernia? Really?! I have to be missing something here. 

15 hours ago, germ-x said:

It was such a stupid signing.  The guy is a clown that needs to realize he’s a punter.  Not only did he suck he had a terrible attitude as well. 

I get that you feel vindicated because you never liked him, but it was a good signing and the fact that he was so terrible was a big surprise. 

2 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

I get that you feel vindicated because you never liked him, but it was a good signing and the fact that he was so terrible was a big surprise. 

Is it though? He was inconsistent a lot in Oakland. Boom a kick, get streaky then shank some garbage. Couple that with his antics, it's easy to see why now 2 organizations would give the old thanks, but no thanks treatment. 

36 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Is it though? He was inconsistent a lot in Oakland. Boom a kick, get streaky then shank some garbage. Couple that with his antics, it's easy to see why now 2 organizations would give the old thanks, but no thanks treatment. 

Exactly.  It was a bad signing.

• 2 weeks later...

I would hate to see Chris Harris go...he was home grown and CBs are hard to find and develop in this league....Sanders on the other hand...I think while he is one of our top WRs...the fact that Sutton is coming on strong and there is potential there with Hamilton makes him a bit more expendable.  Would rather see DT get traded vs. Sanders though...Sanders a bit younger and Sutton can certainly pick up where DT leaves off. 

4 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

I would hate to see Chris Harris go...he was home grown and CBs are hard to find and develop in this league....Sanders on the other hand...I think while he is one of our top WRs...the fact that Sutton is coming on strong and there is potential there with Hamilton makes him a bit more expendable.  Would rather see DT get traded vs. Sanders though...Sanders a bit younger and Sutton can certainly pick up where DT leaves off. 

Sanders is older than dt.

19 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Wow...Emmanuel Sanders and Chris Harris getting heavy trade interest and Elway wants to see Chad Kelly play this season so he can evaluated him compared to the draft.  This was from CBS Sports. 

Elway would be an idiot to trade two of his best players - both of whom have reasonable contracts.

La Canfora has absolutely no sources in Denver. He's done nothing but slate Elway for the past 5 years; he's just speculating. Sure, teams might be calling, but it will take a huge offer for us to get rid of a player of Harris' ability on a contract that cheap.

Klis is saying that DT and Brandon Marshall are available for trade and both of these make total sense. Most of us have said these two will be cut in the Summer, so why not trade them?

Rapoport is saying that teams were hoping we'd get beat by Arizona so that Bradley Roby would be available. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get traded either. Barring a massive turnaround in the 2nd half of the season, he's not going to get a big deal from us.

Archived