eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

3 hours ago, Phire said:

I feel pretty good about playing against Kirk.

I feel the opposite, he's given us a ton of trouble. In Washington, where he never had a good group of wideouts, he averaged ~300 YPG and had a 99 passer rating against us (4-3 record). We did own him last year, so there is reason for optimism but man, if he plays anything like he did against the Rams we are in trouble with those wideouts.

44 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Here, here.  I got Diggs and Cousins on my squad.  So, hoping for a offensive shootout where we come out with a win win.

I also need Alshon to put up another strong outing. 

Lastly, will Vikings fans' tears refill the waters of Lake Minnetonka?

I was just over there its practically frozen...they filled it up from the last three weeks. The governor reached out to the Ford family thinking the mass production would help solve the issues in Flint.   

He said "if our fans can refill our 10K lakes from year to year, I'm sure it would be easy to assist our neighbors." 

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I feel the opposite, he's given us a ton of trouble. In Washington, where he never had a good group of wideouts, he averaged ~300 YPG and had a 99 passer rating against us (4-3 record). We did own him last year, so there is reason for optimism but man, if he plays anything like he did against the Rams we are in trouble with those wideouts.

Yeah I agree. If this was a Prime Time game it would be a virtual lock for a Eagles Win. It's not.

Flip a coin the way both teams have played thus far.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just heard Wentz is 0-7 when throwing 45+ passes. 

Balance DP, balance. Not another 50!

Well, to be fair, we don't really run the ball when we're losing. I suspect a lot of that stat has to do with the fact that we abandon the run when we're down, like a lot of teams do.

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Well, to be fair, we don't really run the ball when we're losing. I suspect a lot of that stat has to do with the fact that we abandon the run when we're down, like a lot of teams do.

Or abandon the run from the jump like last week. At no point were we down by more then a FG, yet he asked him to chuck it up 50 times.

Can't speak on the other 6 but DP does have a tendency at times to go Full Andy Reid 70-30 --80-20 pass Wacky.

Frustrating!

12 hours ago, eagles18 said:

Wow this a poor excuse for a game thread... let’s not be the cowboys please 

Our GDT's are usually pretty good. Last week gave me a good chuckle:

Detroit beat NE last week for Patricia the Dancing Bear's 1st victory. Rank top 10 both sides of ball.

Dallas looked amazing last week in a close lose to Seattle. Prescott was a crisp 19 of 34 for an whooping 168 yds. He did throw 2 inadvertent INTs and accidentally killed a cricket when he threw a 4yd pass on a 6yd curl.  Garrett said it was part of the process. Linehan licked the window. 

Go Cowboys. 

Anyways - What are you all expecting this week? It seems like both teams have a lot of offensive playmakers and questions in the secondary. I am thinking a shootout - - which means it will probably be like 14-10. 

Archived