eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Our GDT's are usually pretty good. Last week gave me a good chuckle:

Anyways - What are you all expecting this week? It seems like both teams have a lot of offensive playmakers and questions in the secondary. I am thinking a shootout - - which means it will probably be like 14-10. 

I have absolutely no inclination as to what's going to happen. All I hope for is a W and for alshon to save my fantasy season.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Our GDT's are usually pretty good. Last week gave me a good chuckle:

Anyways - What are you all expecting this week? It seems like both teams have a lot of offensive playmakers and questions in the secondary. I am thinking a shootout - - which means it will probably be like 14-10. 

Howie will hit them with whatever jedi mind trick he used to make them.give up a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford and the Eagles will roll

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Stay ringless minny 

I bet that feels good to finally be able to say.. believe it or not our teams had a ton in common until you finally won one.. if you guys had a modicum of modesty I might have actually cheered for you guys oh well 

2 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I bet that feels good to finally be able to say.. believe it or not our teams had a ton in common until you finally won one.. if you guys had a modicum of modesty I might have actually cheered for you guys oh well 

Ah yes, Minnesota. The land of 10,000 salt lakes.

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Don't you know that you walk into the Vikings Stadium and all 50 thousand of them or whatever all be like

mrw-my-roommate-leaves-really-classy-win

Their pregame activities include playing croquet and badminton. Their drinks of choice are fine wines. 

Archived