eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wisniewski has hardly been the only issue with the Eagles’ protection but he’s certainly struggled to the struggles. He’s allowed six total pressures this season, according to Pro Football Focus. Wis ranks 32nd out of 56 guards in PFF’s pass blocking metric.

19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Apparently. Didn't even know Barnett was hurt. 

So did DP break Sproles Week 1 when trying to make him the focal point of the offense?

Hasn't played since!

idk but i love sproles and all and never wish injury on anyone, but dougy p forces him way too much in our offense. Whenever he's on the field there is no balance, even less than there is now.

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

idk but i love sproles and all and never wish injury on anyone, but dougy p forces him way too much in our offense. Whenever he's on the field there is no balance, even less than there is now.

Funny how I never considered it but, Sproles is the best we have at pass pro. We know that Smallwood is a nightmare and he may be our best healthy, pure RB right now. It seems to me that’s why Doug has Sproles playing so much. And it stands to reason.  He may not be the most effective RB but he’ll keep Carson upright with our suddenly shaky line. We are in a very precarious backfield situation lately. 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Funny how I never considered it but, Sproles is the best we have at pass pro. We know that Smallwood is a nightmare and he may be our best healthy, pure RB right now. It seems to me that’s why Doug has Sproles playing so much. And it stands to reason.  He may not be the most effective RB but he’ll keep Carson upright with our suddenly shaky line. We are in a very precarious backfield situation lately. 

not even sproles can handle 2-3 free rushers, as bad as smallwood was. Our line needs to step up some more.

17 minutes ago, Bermuda Viking said:

Philly by 17 easy.  The Vikings don't have the heart to win.  Something is broken.  It happens every ten years or so.  You will crush them and they will go 8-8.

"Vikings by 17 easy.  The Eagles don't have the heart to win.  Something is broken.  It happens every ten years or so.  You will crush them and they will go 8-8."

Just to counter balance the reverse psychology in your post. ??

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

"Vikings by 17 easy.  The Eagles don't have the heart to win.  Something is broken.  It happens every ten years or so.  You will crush them and they will go 8-8."

Just to counter balance the reverse psychology in your post. ??

Thank you for this quick counter to his reverse jinx attempt, that could have been dangerous.

I agree in regards to Sproles. Like him as a player, and he can still make plays at his age, but we use him so predictably (at least we did in week 1). Is Sproles in? Yes? We're passing. He should be a monster in the screen game but for whatever reason we suck at those despite having the personnel with arguably the most athletic center and two athletic tackles. Just never seemed to be executed cleanly or called at the right time.

On 10/4/2018 at 1:39 PM, Jroc04 said:

I wonder if any Viking fans will show up in Philly and mess around this time....

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bb65dcd47344e654d1

I'm not interested in going to Philly, but I will come in here and as you a question.  Is anyone in here man enough for a sig bet?  Losers have to wear the winner's custom made sig for two weeks - that is, if you're confident enough in your team to make the bet.  If you're not, I understand.  I wouldn't be either if I were you.  ;) 

6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm not interested in going to Philly, but I will come in here and as you a question.  Is anyone in here man enough for a sig bet?  Losers have to wear the winner's custom made sig for two weeks - that is, if you're confident enough in your team to make the bet.  If you're not, I understand.  I wouldn't be either if I were you.  ;) 

Sure I'll take your cute little regular season sig bet. I'm sure if the Vikings win it'll totally make up for the NFCCG game and help you finally get over us.

Besides no sig can be more embarrassing than Vikings performance in that game. 

9 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I strictly use my phone on FF so I don’t even get to see sigs on the mobile site. So, just for transparency, my sig can say “I’m a seat sniffer” and woulnt know it. Honestly, don’t even know that I have the ability to enter a sig on the phone. 

Im not real confident this game. Mostly because the OL has had issues blocking and our DBs have struggled. But I’m not scared of the Vikings. The defense is in shambles and we know Kirk better than most. Not saying he hasn’t had successes against us, he has. But we’ve been lock down on the run this year, and that won’t change this week. If the D can figure out how to capitalize on making the opposing offense one dimensional, a big reason we were so successful last year, then it’ll be a long day for the Vikings. Say what you want but there’s got to be some mental terrors going on from what happened last year. We absolutely decimated the Vikings in every way last year. That kind of stuff lingers. 

Let’s put a dagger through the heart of skol nation. I’m not feeling confident but I think the titans loss was a kick in the butt/ learning experience for the eagles. It’s gon be close and if it comes down to the last play of the game again I don’t think my heart will be able to take it. 

I don't do Sig bets, like ever. Maybe twice in my 10 years on this site. However Buck Pray and I do mean Pray the Vikings Win because if you don't? May God have mercy on your soul if Kilty makes your Losers Sig! ???

I have the Vikings by 17. See My post above!

Archived