Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Week 5 GDT. A Canadian Thanksgiving Miracle

Recommended Posts

Special teams still suck.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Am I crazy or is he just as good a runner as Taylor? We lost zero QB mobility and gained a rocket arm

No he's definitely a lesser runner, he's mobile but Tyrod was a gifted runner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Am I crazy or is he just as good a runner as Taylor? We lost zero QB mobility and gained a rocket arm

I don't know if I would go quite that far but there definitely hasn't been much of a drop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Special teams still suck.

No he's definitely a lesser runner, he's mobile but Tyrod was a gifted runner.

I think Allen as a runner is the same but Tyrod is just more elussive which seperates the two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LeeEvans said:

Or special teams play is horrendous. 

Did it look to you that the returner signaled for a fair catch. He definitely waved his arm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Did it look to you that the returner signaled for a fair catch. He definitely waved his arm

The Bills announcers certainly think so. Tasker is livid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was so close to an interception from Tre. He just needed a tiny bit more space.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

The Bills announcers certainly think so. Tasker is livid. 

Ok. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see it. I thinks that's why no one besides Lacey was in position to make a tackle. They all saw him signal a fair catch. I know I did. When he started running I was so confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Ok. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see it. I thinks that's why no one besides Lacey was in position to make a tackle. They all saw him signal a fair catch. I know I did. When he started running I was so confused

I wonder if that is something you can challenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

That was so close to an interception from Tre. He just needed a tiny bit more space.  

Tre quietly been having a great year while Lattimore has crapped down his leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Tre quietly been having a great year while Lattimore has crapped down his leg.

Tre has been incredible. Dude is legit, I need to find a Chinese company to buy his jersey from. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I wonder if that is something you can challenge. 

The only thing I can think of is the wave has to be above his head. Maybe it wasn't above is head. And I was wondering the same thing. I also believe it is a penalty to signal fair catch the run. And you can't challenge penalties so who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

False start on QB? WTH? That can happen? If that's the case shouldn't every play be called for a QB false start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×